Student finance null null?

Watch this thread
kasiabee
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have submitted my application on the 1st of July, on 16th of July i received letter stating that they have received my evidence (have only been asked for NI number card) and told that it will take 6-8weeks from 16th of July. Now whem its been 7 weeks i keep on logging and checking if something changed as its nearly the time for my course start and status still says submitted. Whats weird is that there is to do list for null null, what does that even mean?? Who's null null? Theres also to do list for my partner,but he has done it as soon as we have been asked for proof. Any ideas of that is slowing my application down or should i ignore and keep on checking?
Jen SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kasiabee)
I have submitted my application on the 1st of July, on 16th of July i received letter stating that they have received my evidence (have only been asked for NI number card) and told that it will take 6-8weeks from 16th of July. Now whem its been 7 weeks i keep on logging and checking if something changed as its nearly the time for my course start and status still says submitted. Whats weird is that there is to do list for null null, what does that even mean?? Who's null null? Theres also to do list for my partner,but he has done it as soon as we have been asked for proof. Any ideas of that is slowing my application down or should i ignore and keep on checking?
Hi Kasia,

What you're best to do here is send us a DM on Twitter with your name, customer reference number and your query. We can then take a look into your account for you and confirm if we need anything further from you/what stage your application is at.

Thanks,
Jen
Annoyed4321
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
what does the name Null Null mean? why is it shown as a partner (when its clearly an error).. Is it an administrative problem, technical problem, is it an intentional way to make sure that payment is delayed or deferred as best as possible? Can you provide an answer here rather than fob me off with asking for our details.. I just want to know what is the reason behind it so then I'm able to tackle it with you Customer Services over the phone. Because I'll be surprised if they pretend that it's the first I've heard of it.... I look forward to your answer..
Last edited by Annoyed4321; 11 months ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Annoyed4321)
what does the name Null Null mean? why is it shown as a partner (when its clearly an error).. Is it an administrative problem, technical problem, is it an intentional way to make sure that payment is delayed or deferred as best as possible? Can you provide an answer here rather than fob me off with asking for our details.. I just want to know what is the reason behind it so then I'm able to tackle it with you Customer Services over the phone. Because I'll be surprised if they pretend that it's the first I've heard of it.... I look forward to your answer..
what does the name Null Null mean?

Null Null is an error. You can view more technical details here https://www.thoughtco.com/definition-of-null-958118

Is it an administrative problem, technical problem, is it an intentional way to make sure that payment is delayed or deferred as best as possible?
It's not an admin problem and it's not an intentional way for anyone to delay your payment.

I just want to know what is the reason behind it so then I'm able to tackle it with you Customer Services over the phone.
I am unsure what causes it, we would need to see your account to check if it's actually affecting your application or if it's just a visual error.

If it's a visual error then your application will go through as normal or we could need your sponsor/partner to complete a paper form.

As we can't view your account on TSR, I'd recommend for you to message us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review your account and see what is happening.

Because I'll be surprised if they pretend that it's the first I've heard of it..
No, it's not something new. I have seen it happen before.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads