Lifeismad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I'm currently doing a level English lit, law and art. My first question is how do I revise for law, as there's soo many booklets to remember and the way you answer a question, there's a whole process you have to remember for that too, I'm finding it incredibly hard to memorise the structure. And my second question is what exactly can I go into with these a-levels, I feel like they're all really broad and not connected, I really want to go into architecture but my art teacher said I can't go ahead with it as you have to be really good in maths (which isn't my strongest point) and most unis don't take you on for it if you haven't got a good maths gcse (I got a C)
Any help appreciated,
Last edited by Lifeismad; 1 month ago
Momentous_Regret
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lifeismad)
Hi,
I'm currently doing a level English lit, law and art. My first question is how do I revise for law, as there's soo many booklets to remember and the way you answer a question, there's a whole process you have to remember for that too, I'm finding it incredibly hard to memorise the structure. And my second question is what exactly can I go into with these a-levels, I feel like they're all really broad and not connected, I really want to go into architecture but my art teacher said I can't go ahead with it as you have to be really good in maths (which isn't my strongest point) and most unis don't take you on for it if you haven't got a good maths gcse (I got a C)
Any help appreciated,
Hey I'm also about to do English lit and Art a levels and whilst I an help u with the law situation I can perhaps share come ideas of what to do after sixth form/college that are also some my options (which I'm it sure on yet)

1. Go to uni to get a primary school teaching degree (can incorporate both art and English)
2. Uni to become an art teacher
3. Fine art course to get on the road to become an illustrator
4. Animation course to become an animator (obvs😂)
5. English teacher???

Becoming a teacher may be a good option since u only need a C in maths and English in order to get in the courses.

I dunno if this helped or not but it's just a few ideas. Good luck👍🏼
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top