jackswfc
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi guys, I have to start writing the introduction of my NEA but at the moment I have absolutely no idea what to include in it, please can someone help

P.S. I already have my investigation title and hypothesis and collected by primary data
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
What’s the NEA for?
jackswfc
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
What’s the NEA for?
Oh sorry, its for Geography
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jackswfc)
Oh sorry, its for Geography
Ohhh I’m sorry I can’t help I didn’t do geography at all 😂 I hope someone hopefully sees this and can help you but good luck
jackswfc
Rep:
?
Its okay lol, i didnt realise that there were NEAs in courses other that Geography... thanks anyway

(Original post by PetitePanda)
Ohhh I’m sorry I can’t help I didn’t do geography at all 😂 I hope someone hopefully sees this and can help you but good luck
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You should have
A title page
Introduction to your investigation, the title, what it’s about
What you’ll be investigating, your hypotheses and key questions to answer, qualitative and quantitative data
The expected results or trends of the data
The location of your study, shown with maps on different scales, make sure they have a scale bar and a north arrow
A “literature review”, any pieces of research or literature that you’ve read in a book, in an article, online etc that can underpin or relate to your study. For example, mine is about fluvial geomorphology and river sedimentation, so I researched the Hjulström curve
Any facts or features of your location, eg the geology, the history of the area etc
Last edited by Deggs_14; 6 months ago
jackswfc
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deggs_14)
You should have
A title page
Introduction to your investigation, the title, what it’s about
What you’ll be investigating, your hypotheses and key questions to answer
The expected results or trends of the data
The location of your study, shown with maps on different scales, make sure they have a scale bar and a north arrow
A “literature review”, any pieces of research or literature that you’ve read in a book, in an article, online etc that can underpin or relate to your study. For example, mine is about fluvial geomorphology and river sedimentation, so I researched the Hjulström curve
Any facts or features of your location, eg the geology, the history of the area etc
thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads