For an MA design course do you have to do graded presentations in front of Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
all the students on your course and all other students doing similar MA's?

If that's true then I won't be able to do it, that could be over 200 students or more. I don't think I'd be able to do that, I have anxiety when publicly speaking and am an introvert with a quiet voice. I may have to withdraw before the course starts. That would be a shame because I really want to do an MA to develop my portfolio. I'm so worried about this. If only it was presented between a group of people like 4-5 on your course and a tutor then I'd be ok as I'm used to doing that on my BA course.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
all the students on your course and all other students doing similar MA's?

If that's true then I won't be able to do it, that could be over 200 students or more. I don't think I'd be able to do that, I have anxiety when publicly speaking and am an introvert with a quiet voice. I may have to withdraw before the course starts. That would be a shame because I really want to do an MA to develop my portfolio. I'm so worried about this. If only it was presented between a group of people like 4-5 on your course and a tutor then I'd be ok as I'm used to doing that on my BA course.
Why not ask? I'd be very surprised if there was a large class on a Masters course.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Muttley79)
Why not ask? I'd be very surprised if there was a large class on a Masters course.
Who do I ask?
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Who do I ask?
Someone at the uni in the department.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Muttley79)
Someone at the uni in the department.
Ok I'll ask them next week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

what's your favourite season?

Summer (63)
32.31%
Spring (36)
18.46%
Autumn/Fall (49)
25.13%