Question for anyone, be honest Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Does anyone get turned on by bdsm related stuff, or does it do absolutely nothing for you? Is it generally seen as odd?
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes I do get turned on by it but it depends what is involved. I think it is seen as odd because of how it’s generally seen but there’s more areas of it that differ to people’s interest. Tbh, I know lots of people that do like it tbh and I understand why.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, I don't get turned on by it.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes and it depends who you ask.

Safe, sane and consensual are the watchwords. Throw in care and communication for the win.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I like some of it, but not the more extreme torture aspects or the degrading side of things.

If you are looking into doing it talk about it first, set any hard limits. Have a safe word (no or stop are fine). Have some fun. Don't forget the aftercare aspect - just talk through how it felt.

Be creative - you can improvise. Just make sure you have an emergency means of release if you start tying people up. It's also harder to hide what you are doing if you are suddenly disturbed.............
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I do by some light BDSM stuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads