'Don't want to do or say anything else that's going to be completely moronic'-Y12 GYG

Watch
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Well done on history! Love the notes
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
wazzupitsme
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Good job on the history test:dancing:
Hope you do get well soon. Your math notes especially with the exponential graphs are so simple yet so self-explanatory!

*Do keep me tagged on your posts!
jemima0103
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by wazzupitsme)
Good job on the history test:dancing:
Hope you do get well soon. Your math notes especially with the exponential graphs are so simple yet so self-explanatory!

*Do keep me tagged on your posts!
thanks. xx
hope2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by jemima0103)
Friday
SO glad that I decided to go in today. We covered quite a lot of content in both history lessons, and in maths we also covered quite a lot because it was a double lesson. We're also having a test on Tuesday in maths covering everything we've learnt so far, so it's good that I decided to go in otherwise I wouldn't have known about that. I was also happy that I got 19/20 on my history knowledge test this week, because I went in early this morning to revise for it.
In my maths test that we did the other week, I still haven't got the hang of completing the square. It's basically the only thing I can't do at the moment and it's so annoying. That will have to be my independent study task for maths this week.
I also am going to right my WOTR essay this weekend and type up some note, as well as revising for my maths test, even though I have already done some revision.

QOTD: How was everyone's week?

Attachment 853788

Attachment 853790

cloudbubbles
streetdude28
BChemGee
Year11student
Satyr
RyanC_
Pandaface55
BlossomSugar
Razzberries
gym_leader_yeet
fish finger fan
Greywolftwo
mez_merising
Obolinda
laurawatt
LucyOr15
mpaprika
casabonita
hope2002
emilynxlan
Congrats on the history test, that's an AMAZING result.:eek:

For Maths depending on what calculator you have, it may be able to complete the square for you if that helps at all.

My week was ok, bit or a blur as per.:confused:
jemima0103
Rep:
?
Monday

P1 & P2
I had double Geography this morning. First we went over the sediment cell stuff that we did last week when our teacher wasn't here, and then we moved on to depositional land forms. Next lesson we're going to be doing sub-aerial processes. I have to do my geography review sheet tonight because I forgot to do it at the weekend.
P3
Our maths teacher wasn't here today, but we covered the variance and the standard deviation, which I didn't find very difficult so that was alright. I have a test tomorrow in Pure covering the first 4 chapters of the textbook which I revised this weekend, I have a free tomorrow before maths so I'll probably do a few practice questions quickly to try to reassure myself. I've just remembered that I haven't done my independent completing the square work so I'll have to do that quickly now.

P4 & P5
I had frees this afternoon, so first I went to costa at lunch, and then I went home. I was going to do some more maths revision, but I accidentally fell asleep and didn't wake up till dinner time.

My mum and my two little brothers came over tonight so I didn't really get any work done, hence why I'm doing it now and probably in the morning. I managed to get my history essay finished at the weekend though which was good, and I feel quite prepared for the maths test.
Can't wait for half term, I really need a break.

cloudbubbles
streetdude288
BChemGee
Year11student
Satyr
RyanC_
Pandaface55
BlossomSugar
Razzberries
gym_leader_yeet
fish finger fan
Greywolftwo
mez_merising
Obolinda
laurawatt
LucyOr15
mpaprika
casabonita
hope2002
emilynxlan
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Am equally excited for half term
hope2002
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Accidental naps r THE BEST :awesome:(unless u have deadline)
wazzupitsme
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by jemima0103)
Monday

P1 & P2
I had double Geography this morning. First we went over the sediment cell stuff that we did last week when our teacher wasn't here, and then we moved on to depositional land forms. Next lesson we're going to be doing sub-aerial processes. I have to do my geography review sheet tonight because I forgot to do it at the weekend.
P3
Our maths teacher wasn't here today, but we covered the variance and the standard deviation, which I didn't find very difficult so that was alright. I have a test tomorrow in Pure covering the first 4 chapters of the textbook which I revised this weekend, I have a free tomorrow before maths so I'll probably do a few practice questions quickly to try to reassure myself. I've just remembered that I haven't done my independent completing the square work so I'll have to do that quickly now.

P4 & P5
I had frees this afternoon, so first I went to costa at lunch, and then I went home. I was going to do some more maths revision, but I accidentally fell asleep and didn't wake up till dinner time.

My mum and my two little brothers came over tonight so I didn't really get any work done, hence why I'm doing it now and probably in the morning. I managed to get my history essay finished at the weekend though which was good, and I feel quite prepared for the maths test.
Can't wait for half term, I really need a break.

cloudbubbles
streetdude288
BChemGee
Year11student
Satyr
RyanC_
Pandaface55
BlossomSugar
Razzberries
gym_leader_yeet
fish finger fan
Greywolftwo
mez_merising
Obolinda
laurawatt
LucyOr15
mpaprika
casabonita
hope2002
emilynxlan
You sound a bit stressed....hopefully the midterm break will ease things up a bit
emilynxlan
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Costa for lunch is a good choice! But so are [accidental] naps :boring:
jemima0103
Rep:
?
Wednesday
I only had one lesson today, which was history, we just answered an essay question. In my first free I was researching unis, and in my second, I went into town with my friend. In in-class support, I was working 1:1 with a year 11. I've come home now that it's P5.
Tomorrow is the last day for me because it's staff training day on Friday. I'm now sat in bed with my hot water bottle, and some chocolate pop tarts.
cloudbubbles
streetdude288
BChemGee
Year11student
Satyr
RyanC_
Pandaface55
BlossomSugar
Razzberries
gym_leader_yeet
fish finger fan
Greywolftwo
mez_merising
Obolinda
laurawatt
LucyOr15
mpaprika
casabonita
hope2002
emilynxlan
emilynxlan
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Bed squad! :cheers:
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I've never tried pop tarts! :eek:
laurawatt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
yummm pop tarts :yum:
hope2002
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
That sounds so comfy!!
jemima0103
Rep:
?
Friday
SO it's now half term and I'm so happy because I can now relax. I got my Mechanics test back, and I got a B on it and I'm really happy because I thought I'd done really badly. Yesterday in stats, we were doing coding which is a little bit confusing to get the hang of but I did alright on the practice questions so it's all good. I then had two free periods. In one I went into town because I was bored, and in the other, I caught up on the Human Geography stuff I missed last week. I had double Geography In the afternoon and we were doing the impacts on Globalisation, Such as the movement of manufacturing from Europe and North America to Asia and Africa. We learnt about how it impacted Detroit, It used to be one of the biggest cities and was extremely important, but now has a population of around 700,000 and much of the central city is vacant.

I don't think I'm going to do any work today, I'm just going to relax. It's really cold. This morning I went to Tesco with my dad and I got some cadbury Halloween cakes. I might make some Hot Chocolate and get my Hot Water Bottle

cloudbubbles
streetdude288
BChemGee
Year11student
Satyr
RyanC_
Pandaface55
BlossomSugar
Razzberries
gym_leader_yeet
fish finger fan
Greywolftwo
mez_merising
Obolinda
laurawatt
LucyOr15
mpaprika
casabonita
hope2002
emilynxlan
laurawatt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Sounds good! :thumbsup:
What flavour were the Halloween cakes? :cookie:
jemima0103
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurawatt)
Sounds good! :thumbsup:
What flavour were the Halloween cakes? :cookie:
chocolate orange I think
jemima0103
Rep:
?
Sunday
Haven't done any work this holiday. Planning on doing some Mon-Fri. Yesterday I went out with my mum and my brother. I also found out that I've been invited to prize giving at my school but I have no idea why. Today I'm just planning on reading, organising my folders and watching netflix
jemima0103
Rep:
?
Wednesday
So I have relaxed quite a bit this holiday. I revised over some history and maths content from last term and completed a test on Chapter 2 of Statistics. I went shopping on Monday and we went to visit some family. Mainly I've just been watching Netflix and reading. I watched The Society and I'm really annoyed about the season 1 ending. I also managed to get all my folders organised though which is good.

cloudbubbles
streetdude288
BChemGee
Year11student
Satyr
RyanC_
Pandaface55
BlossomSugar
Razzberries
gym_leader_yeet
fish finger fan
Greywolftwo
mez_merising
Obolinda
laurawatt
LucyOr15
mpaprika
casabonita
hope2002
emilynxlan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (272)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (274)
15.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
9.92%
Isolating with family (123)
7.01%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.5%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (147)
8.38%
Loneliness (174)
9.92%
Financial worries (70)
3.99%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (160)
9.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (125)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (156)
8.89%

Watched Threads