The Student Room Group

ATAS time

Hello Everyone!

I have applied for ATAS at the very late hour since in my course previously it wasn't required.

But at the very last moment I came to know it.
What is the practical time of its delivery in recent times? ( I know about 20 working days boundary)

Do you guys get it earlier than the estimated time?
Original post by sonet017
Hello Everyone!

I have applied for ATAS at the very late hour since in my course previously it wasn't required.

But at the very last moment I came to know it.
What is the practical time of its delivery in recent times? ( I know about 20 working days boundary)

Do you guys get it earlier than the estimated time?

How quickly you get it will depend on your circumstances so you just have to wait.
Reply 2
Probably I am going to miss ...Feeling pathetic :frown: Is there anybody who got it earlier than the estimated time ?
Probably I am going to miss ...Feeling pathetic :frown: Is there anybody who got it earlier than the estimated time ?

There will be people who got it earlier or later based on their applications. That isn’t going to change how long yours will take. Good luck!
Reply 4
I applied for ATAS twice this year because my first application was getting very delayed and it had helped some people in the past. My first application was approved on the 3rd of September and took 33 working days. My second application was approved today (6th September) and took 8 working days. They were both exactly the same application and ATAS claims to treat each application as completely independent of any previous ones. If they do assess them absolutely independent of each other then it seems it's really just down to luck whether it takes a long time or not.
Reply 5
Wow! That's a great news. Congratulations dear :smile: Do you think if I apply again for the same course it might help ?
Although my estimated time is on 25 September.

If I apply again before that estimated day, will it be a problem ?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Wow! That's a great news. Congratulations dear :smile: Do you think if I apply again for the

It might help to apply again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending