New to Liverpool & need some help to find some accommodation or flat shares Watch

Bp100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi , I’m new to Liverpool . Can anyone suggest me about the good streets ( with less crimes, if possible)to search for home share/ HMO accommodation
akheyre1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there if you're a student and currently looking for a student accommodation i have one for a re let moving date 14th of sep. urgently want someone to take this property as i am no longer coming to liverpool uni and have signed tennacy agreement so nervous and anxious right now (
Jess213
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Bp100)
Hi , I’m new to Liverpool . Can anyone suggest me about the good streets ( with less crimes, if possible)to search for home share/ HMO accommodation
Hi, if you're still looking for accommodation i have a contract im looking for someone to take from me as i can no longer afford it. It is for liberty gardens as an en-suite room for £115.50 instead of £125.50 because i had booked it early. Please let me know if interested or have any questions. Thanks.

link to their website:

https://www.libertyliving.co.uk/stud...berty-gardens/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.8%
Pop (211)