The Student Room Group

Student Finance

My status has been change from Awaiting Confirmation to Schedualed does this mean my Place has been confirmed and the payment will be processed. Thanks.
Original post by CrownCopyright
My status has been change from Awaiting Confirmation to Schedualed does this mean my Place has been confirmed and the payment will be processed. Thanks.

Hi there,

This means that your application is approved and we are now just awaiting your university confirming registration/attendance for us to be able to release payments.

Thanks, Jen
Original post by Jen SFE
Hi there,

This means that your application is approved and we are now just awaiting your university confirming registration/attendance for us to be able to release payments.

Thanks, Jen

i have already had my application approved and the and the awaiting confirmation has now gone on the maintanence so that means my place has been confirmed?
Original post by CrownCopyright
i have already had my application approved and the and the awaiting confirmation has now gone on the maintanence so that means my place has been confirmed?

Hello,

Yes that sounds correct. You can match the payment status and read about how payments work here - https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/

Warm Regards, Dean,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending