Don't get out there and vote. Get out there and protest. Watch

esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
You're being lied to and cheated by the elite 1% paedophiles, and you're being called undemocratic for opposing it. This is about more than just Brexit.

https://www.anothereurope.org/stopth...e-of-protests/

If anyone is in Birmingham, I'll be at the Victoria Square protests.
Last edited by esralled; 2 weeks ago
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by esralled)
Or riot. Riots are more effective. Remember to stay hydrated, don't cause harm to anyone who doesn't deserve it, and if you get arrested take as many people down with you as possible.

You're being lied to and cheated by the elite 1% paedophiles, and you're being called undemocratic for opposing it. This is about more than just Brexit.

Don't be so stupid. Riots are civil disobedience. We live in a relatively good democracy. I have lived in Africa for years. Thugs and ignorant people riot. You want change then get yourself elected to represent people who share your views
positivecookie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I dont think this is the right way to go
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Or just vote and accept the result....
rioting is for scumbags,
LinaHearts
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah life's frustrating but all rioting does is get you five minutes of news reporting (if your lucky) and ....that's it. Voting may be slower but it works.
Fujoshi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Or riot. Riots are more effective. Remember to stay hydrated, don't cause harm to anyone who doesn't deserve it, and if you get arrested take as many people down with you as possible.

And how exactly are you deciding who deserves to get assaulted?
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lol

no
hassassin04
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Wowowow a typical hypocrite leftist extremist who thinks he is entitled to decide who deserves to get harmed. Get lost.
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is some anarchist s*** right here, why go and vote when you can just riot to get your own way. What a bunch of babies.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Aww the friendly Liberal remainers
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So my post was removed and I've been given yet another slapped wrist so I apologise to anyone that was offended by the use of such disgusting language, particularly those who may now have to seek counseling 🤔🤔🤔
Except for the op of course in whose case I reserve the right to my opinion.
Last edited by ColinDent; 2 weeks ago
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Elite 1% paedophiles :rofl:
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
So my post was removed and I've been given yet another slapped wrist so I apologise to anyone that was offended by the use of such disgusting language, particularly those who may now have to seek counseling 🤔🤔🤔
Except for the op of course in whose case I reserve the right to my opinion.
you bad lad, it's amazing to me that a thread which is basically incitement to violence and crime is allowed to stay up in the first place.

Personally I although I see why you're post was removed, you were not wrong let's be honest.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
you bad lad, it's amazing to me that a thread which is basically incitement to violence and crime is allowed to stay up in the first place.

Personally I although I see why you're post was removed, you were not wrong let's be honest.
My thoughts exactly and I meant no offence to anyone, other than any moron that agrees with what is written in post #1.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A drop in the ocean. This mini protests mean nothing. We shall leave on the 31st of October without a deal.

Long live the Queen!
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
A drop in the ocean. This mini protests mean nothing. We shall leave on the 31st of October without a deal.

Long live the Queen!
Yes I noted that the figures were downgraded from hundreds of thousands to thousands.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
Yes I noted that the figures were downgraded from hundreds of thousands to thousands.
That's probably an exaggeration too, like the million revokers in London which was less than half of that!
esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hassassin04)
Wowowow a typical hypocrite leftist extremist who thinks he is entitled to decide who deserves to get harmed. Get lost.
I voted leave
markova21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I voted leave
Hmm. Why do I not believe you? In any event, leave or remain it makes no difference. People should respect and ACCEPT a democratic vote. Getting sick of Remainers, to be honest.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I voted leave
No you didn't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (153)
24.68%
Pop (149)
24.03%
Jazz (26)
4.19%
Classical (36)
5.81%
Hip-Hop (109)
17.58%