Don't get out there and vote. Get out there and protest. Watch

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
Which of his predictions have come true, and how many of those are more down to remain supporting MP's ( and some leavers) totally screwing up and elongating the process.
Had we left the day after the referendum we would now be in a much healthier position.
You see this is why i dislike you Europhobes all you can do is peddle lies and pipe dreams, this for example, is not only wrong but is physically impossible.
hehwhat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Which of his predictions have come true, and how many of those are more down to remain supporting MP's ( and some leavers) totally screwing up and elongating the process.
Had we left the day after the referendum we would now be in a much healthier position.
First of all, logistically how would they have done that? Think about the trade, the citizens' rights - particularly those of eu nationals - and the very food on your plate. That comment is, i hate to say, about as stupid as the petitions to leave the eu NOW (as if that's not what they haven't been trying to do for 3 years)
Second, in what way would we be in a much healthier position?
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Because you're a Europhobe would be a more apt answer.
Ready to bend over and be a US colony though?
If that squares it for you, god forbid that anyone should not be 100% devoted to the EU.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hehwhat)
First of all, logistically how would they have done that? Think about the trade, the citizens' rights - particularly those of eu nationals - and the very food on your plate. That comment is, i hate to say, about as stupid as the petitions to leave the eu NOW (as if that's not what they haven't been trying to do for 3 years)
Second, in what way would we be in a much healthier position?
Because we would have been able to get on with things, a trade deal would have been sorted as would many more with countries around the globe.
Well it's been lovely talking with both of you but I now need some sleep, work in the morning, have a great night.
hehwhat
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No what you mean is no brexiteer has given you an answer that you agree with, but no remainer has ever given me a reason for staying in that I agree with, it's all down to perspective again.
Are you suggesting that you're more right than me?
i am actually. After all only one of us can fundamentally be right (unless we some how live in a society where truth doesn't actually exist, and i don't buy that)
I'll acknowledge that for almost all the politicians involved it was a game of power- and still is. However, the fact remains that brexit costs the uk £600m per week (according to the ft https://www.ft.com/content/fb6285a4-...b-1fe89bedc16e ) and Boris Johnson's 'war cabinet' includes a woman who wants the immigration salary threshold to be £35,000. No nurse earns that. A shortage of nurses will mean a shortage of beds, as they won't have the staffing to open them. i guess you're just hoping you don't get sick any time soon.

This is just one example. I would also like to congratulate you for living up to my expectations, and once again avoiding giving me and sort of proper answer.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hehwhat)
i am actually. After all only one of us can fundamentally be right (unless we some how live in a society where truth doesn't actually exist, and i don't buy that)
I'll acknowledge that for almost all the politicians involved it was a game of power- and still is. However, the fact remains that brexit costs the uk £600m per week (according to the ft https://www.ft.com/content/fb6285a4-...b-1fe89bedc16e ) and Boris Johnson's 'war cabinet' includes a woman who wants the immigration salary threshold to be £35,000. No nurse earns that. A shortage of nurses will mean a shortage of beds, as they won't have the staffing to open them. i guess you're just hoping you don't get sick any time soon.

This is just one example. I would also like to congratulate you for living up to my expectations, and once again avoiding giving me and sort of proper answer.
Just because you don't agree with my opinion does not make mine any less valid and I do believe that to deliberately try to mislead the public with a series of statements that you know are not the full truth is tantamount to a lie.
And so far as the link you posted from the Europhile FT about a report from the remain campaign funding Goldman Sachs goes then that article doesn't appear to take into account any external factors and blames everything on brexit, furthermore it's basing everything on forecasts ( guesses ) which also do not take into account outside influences and even with all that it has to admit that the biggest issue is the uncertainty caused by parliament.
Individuals in Boris Johnson's"war" cabinet can want what they like it doesn't mean it will happen, but we shouldn't be in a situation where we are relying on overseas NHS staff and should be training more of our own.
Again with these points you are making which you seem to feel that you're more correct than I but there are different viewpoints and, unlike yourself, I'm not going to suggest that mine is fundamentally more valid, but it's also no less so.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hahaha, you have no self awareness then?
No he doesn't! Just ignore him it totally impossible to have a logical conversation with a person who routinely insults, closes their minds to all facts and in the face of unequivocal proof returns to irrelevant donnald trump style ad hominem personal attacks.

What was the punishment budget that George Osborne and apparently had pre-written which would have been delivered on the day after the brexit vote, if it were not a lie? Please tell me?

Of course there will be a load of abuse in a minute about me being an old man, blar, blar, not a student, yak, yak, then will come the sweetie, darling and over misogynistic Style abuse! Uf this @napp would of been a brexiteer he's of been banned, its only because tsr is remain leaning he's still about spreading his bile.
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 2 weeks ago
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by esralled)
You're being lied to and cheated by the elite 1% paedophiles, and you're being called undemocratic for opposing it. This is about more than just Brexit.

https://www.anothereurope.org/stopth...e-of-protests/

If anyone is in Birmingham, I'll be at the Victoria Square protests.
Calling for riots (as per The Mogg's post), saying the government are paedophiles and citing an extremist Remainer site.
If this is a parody, can whichever TSRian posted this own up. If not, I despair at how radicalised some people have become over Brexit.
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
Calling for riots (as per The Mogg's post), saying the government are paedophiles and citing an extremist Remainer site.
If this is a parody, can whichever TSRian posted this own up. If not, I despair at how radicalised some people have become over Brexit.
That's me...
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by The Mogg)
That's me...
*tips hat*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
23.96%
Pop (208)
24.79%
Jazz (33)
3.93%
Classical (46)
5.48%
Hip-Hop (162)
19.31%