Nadim Chowdhury
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Was watching a documentary about cocaine. It costs around £1,000/kilo in Columbia and £50,000/kilo in UK. That's a crazy mark up. Then I heard it's possible to make markups like that with legal items. Is that really true? But the cocaine mark up means if 2 out of 50 smuggling attempts go through, that's a big profit.But
Last edited by Nadim Chowdhury; 2 weeks ago
abcabc1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Mate this is student room, it aint Pablo Escobar's customer support and enquiries.
Brandon Jamieson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nadim Chowdhury)
Was watching a documentary about cocaine. It costs around £1,000/kilo in Columbia and £50,000/kilo in UK. That's a crazy mark up. Then I heard it's possible to make markups like that with legal items. Is that really true? But the cocaine mark up means if 2 out of 50 smuggling attempts go through, that's a big profit. How do smugglers get it into the UK? And if it's intercepted and headed for a UK address, will the occupants be in trouble?
hi this is fbi, please dont open incognito mode while we track u down *****
Nadim Chowdhury
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Do you think supply and demand has a lot of effect on the prices? Or do you think most dealers want a good profit? Just notice the OP shows my true intentions, so I'm gonna give it a little edit....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
23.9%
Pop (209)
24.85%
Jazz (33)
3.92%
Classical (46)
5.47%
Hip-Hop (162)
19.26%