Music Watch

IkathleenI
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Are there any good indie songs you would recommend listening to?
Last edited by IkathleenI; 5 months ago
flumefan1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Do you want indie rock stuff like the 1975, Arctic Monkeys, etc, or what I call "indie-pop" which sounds more like popular music (Maisie Peters, EDEN, Au/Ra, etc.)?
IkathleenI
Rep:
?
I like 1975 and a band called the bleachers but not a fan of artic monkeys so yeah if you’ve got any recommendations. I also really artists like Eden and Maisie peters so any recommendations you’ll have I’ll probably like whether that be indie rock or indie pop. Thanks
flumefan1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by IkathleenI)
I like 1975 and a band called the bleachers but not a fan of artic monkeys so yeah if you’ve got any recommendations. I also really artists like Eden and Maisie peters so any recommendations you’ll have I’ll probably like whether that be indie rock or indie pop. ThanksY
You like EDEN & Maisie?? aah what's your fave song of theirs?
Listen to Alec Benjamin if you haven't already. I have loads of similar people!
No problem
IkathleenI
Rep:
?
Of course, they’re amazing! I like circles and XO by EDEN and my favourite by Maisie is probably stay young or favourite ex. What are your favourites? I Also really like Alec Benjamin, he once liked my comment on twitter aha.
Last edited by IkathleenI; 5 months ago
flumefan1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Of course, they’re amazing! I like circles and XO by EDEN and my favourite by Maisie is probably stay young or favourite ex. What are your favourites? I Also really like Alec Benjamin, he once liked my comment on twitter aha.
I'll message you them yessss Alec is awesome!!
IkathleenI
Rep:
?
Thank you! I agree, his music is so good too.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by flumefan1)
Do you want indie rock stuff like the 1975, Arctic Monkeys, etc, or what I call "indie-pop" which sounds more like popular music (Maisie Peters, EDEN, Au/Ra, etc.)?
I like 1975 and a band called the bleachers but not a fan of artic monkeys so yeah if you’ve got any recommendations. I also really artists like Eden and Maisie peters so any recommendations you’ll have I’ll probably like whether that be indie rock or indie pop. Thanks

what an ear orgasm :eek:
flumefan1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ForestShadow)

what an ear orgasm :eek:
I Haven't heard this one, I will listen later!!
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by flumefan1)
I Haven't heard this one, I will listen later!!
many university modules were spent revising listening to this haha and the rest of blackbear eden playlists and a decent dose of korean chill
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.49%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.05%
No- I want it (80)
27.03%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.43%

Watched Threads