The Student Room Group

core subject revision

hi guys does anyone know a good way remembering the 6 mark questions about crystalsisation.A good way of remembering 18 poems of by heart.And a good way remembering algebraic equations
thanks
Original post by Nikky200174
hi guys does anyone know a good way remembering the 6 mark questions about crystalsisation.A good way of remembering 18 poems of by heart.And a good way remembering algebraic equations
thanks

memorise what algebriac equations?
Reply 2
any of them I find all of them hard
any of them I find all of them hard

give me an example. I find it very weird you're trying to memorise algebraic equations, unless you mean formulae
Reply 4
Original post by Physikoi
give me an example. I find it very weird you're trying to memorise algebraic equations, unless you mean formulae

i find solving equations hard

image-6d64a980-19d4-48ca-98d4-d984386fe8a2271549475-compressed.jpg.jpeg
sorry for the messy writing
(edited 4 years ago)
i find solving equations hard

image-6d64a980-19d4-48ca-98d4-d984386fe8a2271549475-compressed.jpg.jpeg
sorry for the messy writing

Its impossible to memorise algebraic equations. They are unique to every question lol I cant believe you've gotten to year10/11 without realising that. Solving equations here means get 'x' on its own. So if 6x-6 = 4x + 14, you want to get x onits own,
hence you bring the 4x over to the left hand side of the equation and add the 6 to the right hand side. Theres plenty of youtube videos online on solving equations. Check out HEGARTYMATHS
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Physikoi
Its impossible to memorise algebraic equations. They are unique to every question lol I cant believe you've gotten to year10/11 without realising that. Solving equations here means get 'x' on its own. So if 6x-6 = 4x + 14, you want to get x onits own,
hence you bring the 4x over to the left hand side of the equation and add the 6 to the right hand side. Theres plenty of youtube videos online on solving equations. Check out HEGARTYMATHS

ok thx I generally Fing it hard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending