starting year 13 soon Watch

iyigunler
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hey guys, i havent studied AS content at all this summer as i was so demotivated. should i be panicking right now? schools starts in 8 days.

JM11123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don’t get panicked, there is probably somebody else in your class who is in the same boat as you. I reckon if you can, start to do something in the next few days - either the latest topic you were doing, or something at the very start of the year that you’re most likely to forget.

Are you provided with a specification for what you’re going to cover next in class? If so, check if there are any AS topics that overlap with what you are going to study next, and revise them so you’re steady in class.

The best thing that you can do is to start slowly getting into the revision mood, covering a few AS topics every week, building it up whilst you’re learning your new topics.
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mine starts in 2 days -.-
Deggs_14
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I start soon as well , honestly if you revised year 12 content enough it should come back to you pretty easily and quickly. Perhaps make some flashcards or whatever revision resources that work for you on the content that you find difficult in the next few days?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise