ImAGiraffe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve only ever been on AQA or Edexcel but now that I’m starting a levels my courses are all on WJEC. I’ve looked around and seen there are way less resources for this exam board and I’m worried about whether or not it’s more difficult? Does anyone have experience with WJEC and could you recommend resources for revision? If it helps the courses I’m taking are media, geography and business
AGrizzlyBearo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Try looking at the wjec website (wjec.co.uk)
And at: hoddereducation.co.uk
klywi03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’m in Wales and going into year 12 so I’ve done my GCSE’s under WJEC and will be doing WJEC A-levels (bio chem and history) I don’t think WJEC is more difficult compared to other exam boards, it’s probably similar on the level of difficulty to other exam boards. As for resources: Here are the sample assessments made from WJEC themselves for geography https://www.wjec.co.uk/qualification...rom-2016-e.pdf - I recommend you to use them because sample assessments are usually the hardest the exam can get so it’s good to know what can come up.

You should also check out “Revision World”, as they have literally every past paper for every exam board at a-level for various subjects.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads