Student Studio Flat in The Hive, Bethnal Green, London: Amazing Views £291/wk

Watch
LindseyWi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
A highly appointed, en-suite studio apartment for students, in The Hive, Bethnal Green, London E2 6BF.

Room 519 - A spacious (19.65 sqm) luxurious en-suite studio room loctated on the top (5th floor) at the corner of the building, with a full height west facing window to enjoy amazing views over central London (The Shard, Gherkin etc). With a fully fitted kitchen (combi microwave oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher), private study space with large desk, chair and shelving unit, pin-board, numerous electrical sockets, ¾ size bed, storage cabinets and wardrobe space, TV, 100 Mb/s internet & Wi-Fi, under-floor heating, and all-inclusive billing.

Bicycle and locker storage is also allocated in the basement of the building.

Washing machines and dryers are located in the on-site launderette. The Management Office is open all week long so there is always a friendly face you can call in to speak to with your day to day queries about life in your new home, or if you just fancy a chat.

Staff are available 24/7, with key fob access, CCTV, and on-site security.

With a large landscaped roof terrace overlooking London's financial district, private study areas, a games room and comfortable communal spaces, The Hive provides an ideal location to carry out your studies whilst in London. Located only 2 minutes walk from Bethnal Green Underground (Central Line) and Bethnal Green Overground Station, The Hive Student accommodation gives you unlimited access to the vibrant shopping centres and night life of Shoreditch, Central London and the surrounding Universities and Colleges. A Sainsbury's Local is very close by, as is a Pizza Hut! Bethnal Green Gardens (park) is a stone's throw away which also has tennis courts, and there is a gym just around the corner too.

See the following link for a YouTube video: https://youtu.be/AsWRIzIPgZM

Plus this link for their website: https://the-hive.london/

The tenancy is for 51 weeks commencing 07/09/19 – 29/08/20 at £291/week.

We signed the tenancy for room 519 with The Hive in January 2019, but due to a recent change in circumstances, we no longer have the need for the room for our daughter. The Hive cancellation policy states that any cancellation after the 01/08/19 requires the tenant to find another tenant, hence why we are advertising the room accordingly.

For more details, please respond and we can arrange to talk either by email or phone, and if you would like to proceed further, we will then liase with The Hive Customer Services accordingly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (602)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (739)
41.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (353)
19.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.51%

Watched Threads