Degree we go again: a distance learning blog Watch

The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
yes, highlighters are quite helpful with my dyslexia, I try to have a system for what a colour means but then I end up forgetting which colour is for what. The pains pretty good today, the exercises are uncomfortable but they see to be helping.
Ah yeah it can be hard to keep track of colour schemes, for sure

Glad these exercises seem to be helping :hugs:
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I've officially got enough marks on sdk100 to pass one part, I m still doing the 3 other tma's but don't need to worry so much with them. I just need to do the big ema at the end now which unfortunately is what the whole grade is made up of.

I've gotten 2 77's and a 92 in the TMA's so far which I really wasn't expecting when the marks I previously got at a brick university never included anything in the 90s and when I did get 70's and 80's back then I wasn't working at all.

DE100 my psychology module is going well too. I loved the day school on Saturday, only 4 people turned up so really got quite a bit out of it and as the day school was on intelligence, I felt completely comfortable saying I've had an intelligence test done for learning difficulties to total strangers which I could never had done 10 years ago.
I'm just waiting for my mark from the first TMA back for that and I feel quietly confident about the mark, although it's only worth 6% of the module so not much to worry about.

In both modules, I'll soon be needing to write at least 1100 and 900 words respectively so I know that's probably going to take me a couple of weeks to do.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wow what stellar marks :ahee: and how great that you felt confident enough to share some of your own personal experiences with the group at day school.

You're doing great! :jumphug:
claireestelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
Wow what stellar marks :ahee: and how great that you felt confident enough to share some of your own personal experiences with the group at day school.

You're doing great! :jumphug:
thank you
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So I've officially got enough marks on sdk100 to pass one part, I m still doing the 3 other tma's but don't need to worry so much with them. I just need to do the big ema at the end now which unfortunately is what the whole grade is made up of.

I've gotten 2 77's and a 92 in the TMA's so far which I really wasn't expecting when the marks I previously got at a brick university never included anything in the 90s and when I did get 70's and 80's back then I wasn't working at all.

DE100 my psychology module is going well too. I loved the day school on Saturday, only 4 people turned up so really got quite a bit out of it and as the day school was on intelligence, I felt completely comfortable saying I've had an intelligence test done for learning difficulties to total strangers which I could never had done 10 years ago.
I'm just waiting for my mark from the first TMA back for that and I feel quietly confident about the mark, although it's only worth 6% of the module so not much to worry about.

In both modules, I'll soon be needing to write at least 1100 and 900 words respectively so I know that's probably going to take me a couple of weeks to do.
Amazing scores - well done! :woo:
claireestelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilynxlan)
Amazing scores - well done! :woo:
Thank you
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you
You're welcome :heart:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (197)
67.93%
No (93)
32.07%

Watched Threads