amanv
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I did my UCAT yesterday and got 635 Average with a Band 2 in SJT. I have predicted grades of A*A*AA (Physics Biology Chemistry and Mathematics respectively) and GCSE Grades of 6 A* 1 A and 3 Bs (In the new system obvs 8888887666). I have quite a few months of work experience at a care home and 2 weeks shadowing a Cardiologist. I am currently thinking of applying to these unis.

Imperial (BMAT)
UCL/Leeds(BMAT)
Liverpool (UCAT)
Hull York (UCAT)
Durham (General Engineering as they accept a supplementary Personal statement that I have already written)

I know I have a chance at Durham for sure as the admissions team said I am a strong applicant. But for the UCAT unis mentioned do you guys think I have a chance with such an average UCAT score?

Thanks in advance
TashHounslow
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I don't know much about the specific unis you have chosen but these websites might be helpful.
This lists how every uni uses ucat (can be useful for knowing how important ucat is for each), however, some info is lacking:
https://www.kaptest.co.uk/ucat/info/...ach-university

This has a list of recommended unis for an average ucat score (610-650), only use this as a guide or maybe as a way of choosing a fallback?
https://www.themedicportal.com/blog/...re-2019-entry/

Hope this is of some help
drsagittarius
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! last year I got the same exact score and I acc received an interview from HYMS and Leicester! offers from both too x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads