Beth_webster01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I’m starting university in September at Aston and I’m living in the campus accommodation which is with unite students. I’ve been looking today at my maintenance loan schedule and my rent instalment schedule and I my maintenance loan for all my further rent instalments don’t come in time. They come after I need to pay rent. What am I going to do?! I’m really worried about this!! Any help or advice or if anyone’s been in a similar situation please help me 😫
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Beth_webster01)
Hi, I’m starting university in September at Aston and I’m living in the campus accommodation which is with unite students. I’ve been looking today at my maintenance loan schedule and my rent instalment schedule and I my maintenance loan for all my further rent instalments don’t come in time. They come after I need to pay rent. What am I going to do?! I’m really worried about this!! Any help or advice or if anyone’s been in a similar situation please help me 😫
Do you have any savings? Or an overdraft to cover things short term? Have you spoken to your landlord to see if they can move payment dates at all?
Beth_webster01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I won’t have enough to pay for both instalments of rent. I’ve had the same issue with my first instalment of rent which was paid on the 27th of August. When I emailed unite student about my problem before August about the first instalment of rent they just told me I need to find the money from someone/somewhere else and offered no other payment options which is different to their website which says they offer other payment arrangements.
scorpiorules
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
email from Unite said not to worry if you miss the August payment, they dont kick you out if they know you are waiting for student finance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (14)
6.73%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (116)
55.77%
No (78)
37.5%

Watched Threads