Turn on thread page Beta

NEW Out come Read Now or you will never know watch

ReputationRep:
    hi, I though I would let everyone know that it worked out great we are still together and I you guys helped out alot. I didnt know what why to turn but i told him I went out wiht my ex for the last past to night and went shining well he dont know it all lol like the part that I didnt get home till 2:00 but I think the important part was that I told him so I feel better about my self. It wasnt good but then after I called him 3 times he got the hint that I wasnt leaving! But he came over last night and we worked everything out the only thing he was mad about was that I went behind his back. So I want to say thanks to everyone that helped me out and we would of never made it to 10 months tomorrow (Thursday without you)

THANKS

Read up on under HELP ME!!

ReputationRep:
    eeeeeeeer... yeah.

ReputationRep:
    That's good, but it is hard to read that! Are you with your recent boyfriend or your ex-boyfriend? but the one who isn't your boyfriend anymore is OK. Thanks for keeping us informed!

ReputationRep:
    good for you...but who cares?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.