Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How do you type with wet nails??

Well, I'm the king of procrastination. I can put off cleaning the cornflakes from the floor under my desk for weeks! and I have done so!

ReputationRep:
    I type with my fingers, not my nails.

(The keys on my laptop are thin and really sensitive so it's easy to type)

ReputationRep:
    Ah, very cunning.

I can write text messages with my toes!

ReputationRep:
    LIES!

That's so wrong, yet impressive. Why would you want to?!

On the note of freaky abilities, my mate can pick his nose with his tongue. Must be a guy thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    It'll be me again tomorrow night ='( Two essays in one week should be against some law :mad:
    (Good luck!)
    Think yourself lucky you don't have four in one week, then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    Think yourself lucky you don't have four in one week, then!
    One's six pages long, the other's three pages long. I'd may as well have four, easier, essays ='(

ReputationRep:
    I think myself lucky that my assignments don't involve essays! Or starting the day before 9am.

ReputationRep:
    One's six pages long, the other's three pages long. I'd may as well have four, easier, essays ='(
    Two are 2000 words long, one's 2000-2500, and the other is 2500. Fun.

There's no way I'm going to get them all in on time...*groan*

ReputationRep:
    That's so unfair! Though admittedly, I don't bother with lectures etc so I wake/sleep as I please...other than today. Oh crap, my tutorial's in 6 hours. ='( Essays would be fun to write (don't mock me, I love studying) if there was no time pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Two are 2000 words long, one's 2000-2500, and the other is 2500. Fun.

There's no way I'm going to get them all in on time...*groan*
    OUCH. What do you study, if you don't mind me asking? That sounds pretty horrendous. Good luck =/

ReputationRep:
    OUCH. What do you study, if you don't mind me asking? That sounds pretty horrendous. Good luck =/
    History and Music. Technically they could be handed in over the fortnight of last week and this week, but me being me, I've ended up with leaving things late...

ReputationRep:
    I've missed too many lectures to know what is meant to be done by when. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    History and Music. Technically they could be handed in over the fortnight of last week and this week, but me being me, I've ended up with leaving things late...
    Tut tut! Then again, we're students and that's us being predictable. Sometimes I try finishing my essays two days early *just* to prove that theory wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    I've missed too many lectures to know what is meant to be done by when. :eek:
    I'm sure you're not suffering because of it though! Lectures can be avoided easily...at the end of the day, it's all about the reading and comprehending. I managed a good 2:1 in my first year without attending but three lectures. I've been to many more this term alone, but I don't feel it's helping...

ReputationRep:
    But with the maths and thermodynamics, it is easy to miss crucial stuff that is the foundation of the rest of the course...

ReputationRep:
    But with the maths and thermodynamics, it is easy to miss crucial stuff that is the foundation of the rest of the course...
    Surely you can get hold of textbooks which explain that sort of thing?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how competitive it is with you guys, but here you'd may as well forget the idea of asking someone for their notes (it's be cheeky if you don't go, anyway =P). But even when you miss like one lecture due to unforeseen circumstances, it's like they all have sticks up their arses >.< Do the lecturers not give out handouts? Ours usually have websites we can (alternatively) get the information from...

ReputationRep:
    They give handouts, most of them anyway, but I can't recall which lecture I missed! And I need to find a syllabus to work through the textbook with. But first I'd have to turn of TSR and sleeep for a bit!

ReputationRep:
    But first I'd have to turn of TSR and sleeep for a bit!
    (Original post by profile)
    Total Posts: 595 (138.39 posts per day)
    suggests that you might have just found the cure to your problem.

ReputationRep:
    But first I'd have to turn of TSR and sleeep for a bit!
    Well we can't have that, can we?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.