The Student Room Group

40+ killed in US missile strike on 'AQ leaders' in Idlib

I'd be rather curious to know how many were actually so called Al-Qaeda as opposed to poor smucks who had the misfortune to be holding shovels or just near by..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49538528
Reply 2

I didnt take you for whataboutery? Least of all irrelevant whataboutery?
One is part of a civil war trying to expel IS et al. from their state with legal assistance from an ally. This is a violation of all the most basic tenets of international law. Plus, i'm sure youre familiar with the disgraceful way in which the WH/Pentagon books anyone killed as terrorist despite the fact most of them arent?
Reply 4
Original post by pwerqasd
Yet you have no problem with billions of animals being enslaved and made to suffer by this pathetic species. Yet you try and take the moral high ground in every issue? Piss of you self-important arrogant pretentious hypocritical moron.

I genuinely laughed at this :lol: i would also like you to know im currently eating bacon though :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Napp
I genuinely laughed at this :lol: i would also like you to know im currently eating bacon though :smile:

You're pathetic. I laugh when self-entitled morons like you try and take the moral high ground. I could put a blow torch to your brass neck.
Reply 6
You're pathetic. I laugh when self-entitled morons like you try and take the moral high ground. I could put a blow torch to your brass neck.

Awe bubba :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by Napp
Awe bubba :lol:

You know if the people killed by this missile strike are anything like you (Which sadly the chances are they probably were) then I am quite happy.
Reply 8
You know if the people killed by this missile strike are anything like you (Which sadly the chances are they probably were) then I am quite happy.

Yes well, as i said, its a good thing nobody cares about you or your opinion then isnt it? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Napp
Yes well, as i said, its a good thing nobody cares about you or your opinion then isnt it? :smile:

Good thing I don't care if people care about my opinion or not isn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending