CallyIddon91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Good morning,I was hoping I maybe be able to get some advice, please. I start my dissertation this year and I would like to do something regarding how Neuroscience can support the growth of Education, and learner achievement and growth of progression. However, I'm not sure exactly where to start. I like the idea of Neuroscience because I believe it can give me the opportunity to research a lot of different areas that I am interested in, such as behaviour and the reward system, SEND; mainly Dyslexia and the Psychology and Cognitive development within the Education. As I have started researching more in depth, I realise there are so many branches of area and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of how to make this work to it's highest potential. Would I be best of capping my ideas to one specific area, rather than expanding it to various area?Can someone give me advice of how I should set my research out? For example, I'm imagining writing my introduction giving information of Neuroscience and it's link to education; including Neuroscience, Behavioural Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience? And progression into a section regarding its contributuoons in each area regarding the history of Neuro scince in education, how it can help support in learning, understanding lerner behaviour, etc. (Obvioursly these are just rough ideas at the moment).In addition, I have many researcj articles and paper, but can anyone suggest place I can go of visual apsects and further research such as mesueums or research facility that learners can go to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (32)
15.61%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (63)
30.73%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
12.2%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (17)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.37%
I think it's an unfair expectation (54)
26.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.46%

Watched Threads