en-suite room in station court london! 185pounds/week only!

Watch
Yalong
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As a result of losing my place to study at King's this year 2019, I now have to find a replacment tenant for the room at Station Court I booked ASAP. It would lift a huge financial burden off my shoulders! It's a full-year room with about 6 flatmates. Costs are about 9435 pounds for the whole year. Advance rent has been paid for now, it includes a bedding pack and a kitchen pack with 20 items such as plates, pans etc.

Please reply if you are interested, will provide more information if needed!

Station Court is in the north London area of Tottenham, five-minutes from Seven Sisters London Underground station. From here, the Victoria Line takes you to the centre of London in under 15 minutes.

All 225 rooms at Station Court come with their own private bathroom, a desk and chair, and lots of storage space. And you’ll share your kitchen and lounge flatmates.

On the ground floor, you’ll find a small study room and a common room with sofas and TV. There’s also table football, perfect for a bit of fun with a flatmate.

This part of London is home to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, and is close to the wide open spaces of the Lee Valley. Nearby Tottenham Hale station also connects you to London Stansted Airport in under an hour, ideal for holidays and trips back home.
Last edited by Yalong; 1 year ago
Yalong
Rep:
?
Push
lilysh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’d be interested in this room. What way would you like to contact me to discuss the flat further? X
Yalong
Rep:
?
Room IS NOT available anymore
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (136)
28.45%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.6%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.46%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.41%
No - I live at home during term anyway (139)
29.08%

Watched Threads