The Student Room Group

Blossoming my way through Year 12- GyG

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlossomSugar
Literally! I don't even care if it's quite cheap cause I love it so much :heart:

Yeah ur a queennnnn you’ll look
Stunning β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•πŸ’•
Original post by afggeena
Yeah ur a queennnnn you’ll look
Stunning β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•πŸ’•

:biggrin:
Hey guys
Or BlossomSugar
I wanna tell u guys something
Soo I’m quite shy and not confident so it’s hard making friends and my mum was like it’ll be hard and I’ll end up having no new friends coz by the time I gather up the courage to make a friend, everyone’s made friends... ☹️
Ik i should talk to them u k a level subjects and just convo
But wat if I say hi and then the other person’s like Y tf u talking to me or shut up or get the hell outa here...

Helpppp
Original post by Sannah 21
Hey guys
Or BlossomSugar
I wanna tell u guys something
Soo I’m quite shy and not confident so it’s hard making friends and my mum was like it’ll be hard and I’ll end up having no new friends coz by the time I gather up the courage to make a friend, everyone’s made friends... ☹️
Ik i should talk to them u k a level subjects and just convo
But wat if I say hi and then the other person’s like Y tf u talking to me or shut up or get the hell outa here...

Helpppp

First of all they being rude as hell and secondly u do u ok boo be confindet and if it goes that way don’t be ashamed just walk away and if it goes too far give em a piece of ur mind ok you’ll be great and there will be loads of people like u ok don’t worry hunβ€οΈβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ’•
Original post by afggeena
First of all they being rude as hell and secondly u do u ok boo be confindet and if it goes that way don’t be ashamed just walk away and if it goes too far give em a piece of ur mind ok you’ll be great and there will be loads of people like u ok don’t worry hunβ€οΈβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

Oh thank you xxxx
Wednesday 4th September
Hey guys!
Today was officially my first day in sixth form. I arrived (just) on time and found out my form. I managed to finish my homework in time (not sure how). :confused:
I had Health and Social Care first, which was really fun. My teacher is actually amazing. :biggrin:
Then I had History. Then I had my first ever free period, during which I read my English books. And after lunch I had English, and I absolutely love my English teacher because she is soooo nice.
I did have some minor incidents of embarrassing myself and going really red, but apart from that it was a good day. I hope that everybody else who went today had good first days too! :h:

BlossomSugar x
I'm glad you had a good first day :woo: Hope the rest of the week goes just as well :redface:
Wednesday 4th September
Hey guys!
Today was officially my first day in sixth form. I arrived (just) on time and found out my form. I managed to finish my homework in time (not sure how). :confused:
I had Health and Social Care first, which was really fun. My teacher is actually amazing. :biggrin:
Then I had History. Then I had my first ever free period, during which I read my English books. And after lunch I had English, and I absolutely love my English teacher because she is soooo nice.
I did have some minor incidents of embarrassing myself and going really red, but apart from that it was a good day. I hope that everybody else who went today had good first days too! :h:

BlossomSugar x

Glad you had a good day.
Original post by nyxnko_
I'm glad you had a good first day :woo: Hope the rest of the week goes just as well :redface:

Thank youuu! :biggrin:
Original post by jemima0103
Glad you had a good day.

Thanks! :biggrin:
Wednesday 4th September
Hey guys!

BlossomSugar x

Great to hear you had a lovely day :h: see it wasn’t bad :tongue:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Great to hear you had a lovely day :h: see it wasn’t bad :tongue:

Thanks! Yeah, it was actually quite good :biggrin:
Thanks! Yeah, it was actually quite good :biggrin:

Great :hugs:
Thursday 5th September
Hey guys!
Today. Was. Boring.
I only had one lesson today. So I had four hours of just sitting there in the sixth form centre. I did my History homework, which took up about half an hour, but apart from that I was just sat there.
I had History, during which I avoided eye contact with the teacher whilst begging in my head for him not to pick on me for the answers. And it worked! :biggrin:
After school, I was the first one on the bus. I sat at the back, which annoyed some year 9/10's, but oh well. Tbh, I would have moved if they'd asked, but they didn't bother asking.
I hope that everybody had good days :h:

BlossomSugar x
Thursday 5th September
Hey guys!
Today. Was. Boring.
I only had one lesson today. So I had four hours of just sitting there in the sixth form centre. I did my History homework, which took up about half an hour, but apart from that I was just sat there.
I had History, during which I avoided eye contact with the teacher whilst begging in my head for him not to pick on me for the answers. And it worked! :biggrin:
After school, I was the first one on the bus. I sat at the back, which annoyed some year 9/10's, but oh well. Tbh, I would have moved if they'd asked, but they didn't bother asking.
I hope that everybody had good days :h:

BlossomSugar x

Heyyy I had induction today and Yh it was acc calm
I made a new friend!!!! Lol I was scared b4 that I wouldn’t make any 😌
Yh so my form is calm and ik everyone so far in the form and they’re all nice
Soo that great!
Heyyy I had induction today and Yh it was acc calm
I made a new friend!!!! Lol I was scared b4 that I wouldn’t make any 😌
Yh so my form is calm and ik everyone so far in the form and they’re all nice
Soo that great!

Hey,
I'm glad you had a great day and made some new friends :h: See, you were worrying over nothing :biggrin:
Hey,
I'm glad you had a great day and made some new friends :h: See, you were worrying over nothing :biggrin:

Yh lol i acc was πŸ˜„
And u k wat... tomz is not like an acc day with lessons
It’s like today so an induction
And we start on monday thank god πŸ˜‚
Yh lol i acc was πŸ˜„
And u k wat... tomz is not like an acc day with lessons
It’s like today so an induction
And we start on monday thank god πŸ˜‚

Well, good luck :biggrin:
πŸ˜‚ thxxx
And u two coz we got a hella two yrs ahead of us x πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’•
πŸ˜‚ thxxx
And u two coz we got a hella two yrs ahead of us x πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’•

Thanks! That's so true :h: I need all the help I can get to get through sixth form :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest