College Induction is after the first day? Watch

IDoNothingRight
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So, I'm going to City of Liverpool College doing a BTEC in Games Development Lvl 3. I've already obtained my ID and timetable and also been given an induction day time. However, this induction day is on the 5th whilst the timetable says classes start on the 3rd. I am confused to say the least.

Aren't inductions supposed to be before classes start?
Do I start college on the induction or when the timetable says?
ArtmisKco
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ring them up to be certain. Have fun!
IDoNothingRight
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
Ring them up to be certain. Have fun!
Oh flip, my social anxiety
ArtmisKco
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
😂you’re just like my friends. Tbh I’m like that but I pretend I don’t have social anxiety by lying to my self especially when I go order stuff at KFC. Get your parents to call? Or be brave and call which is better as you’ll have to ask teachers questions that you don’t get in sixth form
IDoNothingRight
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
😂you’re just like my friends. Tbh I’m like that but I pretend I don’t have social anxiety by lying to my self especially when I go order stuff at KFC. Get your parents to call? Or be brave and call which is better as you’ll have to ask teachers questions that you don’t get in sixth form
I'm literally just gonna to go on Tuesday cause better safe than sorry I guess. I'd rather ask in person than over the phone cause, I don't know what it is but I just can't understand people over the phone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.46%
Jazz (30)