The Student Room Group

GIRLS is your boyfriend kind to you and others?

There are so many rude guys/men out there and I hate it so much I just want to meet someone who is kind to me and others and I feel like its too much to ask for? I feel like the majority of boyfriends are rude maybe not to you but to others , am I right?
Where are you finding these men? It shouldn't be hard to find a kind guy:confused:
Original post by Anonymous
There are so many rude guys/men out there and I hate it so much I just want to meet someone who is kind to me and others and I feel like its too much to ask for? I feel like the majority of boyfriends are rude maybe not to you but to others , am I right?

what 'type' of guys do you usually go for or what guys are your type? :holmes:

it is hard to know someone and what they'll eventually be like - if its not really bad you can tell them about it and they might improve on it otherwise you might wanna try more polite guys who are nicer in the first few convos already
Reply 3
Original post by Aaryra
Where are you finding these men? It shouldn't be hard to find a kind guy:confused:

I have never been in a relationship. But when I meet guys on a daily basis they all seem okay until they make rude comments. I just feel like its so hard to find a respectful kind man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending