The Student Room Group

Going down the toilet a year 12 bog.... I mean blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SlightlySummer
Ooh yeah, it would be so cool to have study periods in year 11!

Yeah they would have been really beneficial
Original post by fish finger fan
Yeah they would have been really beneficial

We have some in my school, I think in May but it's not that much, and sometimes before important mocks
Original post by SlightlySummer
We have some in my school, I think in May but it's not that much, and sometimes before important mocks

That's pretty good. We kind of used to have some, once the teachers had finished the course some would let us use the lesson time to let us study whatever we felt we needed to. I found it really useful.
Hey, good luck! Can I be tagged please? :biggrin:
Original post by BlossomSugar
Hey, good luck! Can I be tagged please? :biggrin:

Thank you :smile: Of course you can be tagged
Hello, good luck! I would like to be tagged if possible.
Thank you :smile: Of course you can be tagged

Thank youu :biggrin:
lol the title
Original post by mjhmichael18
Hello, good luck! I would like to be tagged if possible.

Thank you, sure you can be tagged
Lol love the title, good luck with year 12!! 😁
Original post by Wooord
Lol love the title, good luck with year 12!! 😁

Glad you liked it, thank you :smile:
i love your title so much :lol:
good luck for year 12!! (tag me!!)
good luck! tag me :smile:
Original post by peachystudy
i love your title so much :lol:
good luck for year 12!! (tag me!!)

Glad you liked it, thank you, of course you can be tagged :smile:
Original post by drystar
good luck! tag me :smile:

Thanks, yes I'll tag you :smile:
Hey everyone

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about not updating, I've not had time to go on TSR over the past couple of weeks. But I will as of now. Sorry if this post is a bit rubbish, I'm not feeling great. Lets just say in my time away from TSR my life went from the best its ever been to the worst. So this post probably won't be super cheery and probably won't have the usual humour but hopefully that will make appearances soon when I cheer up. I thought to write an update as I haven't in time, and because I really need a distraction.

So how have I been finding my subjects:

Business:
It seems ok, we did this essay as homework and I got 18/20 which is apparently really good for the start of the year. The course seems interesting.Both teachers seem alright as well.

Geography; Seems like it steps up a bit, but its understandable still. Still seems really interesting. I already knew the two teachers for this and I have no issues with them so that's good I suppose.

History:
Oh dear that's a lot of content to learn. It seems doable though, but it's quite daunting as someone just starting year 12. Only one teacher for this and she doesn't seem to like quiet students much so yeah as a super quite student not good

I've realised I need to get myself folders for stuff and become more organised, it's also a massive jump from GCSE

If anyone reading this is in or has done sixth form and did or is doing the same subjects as me some advice and some good revision websites and video suggestions would be really appreciated.

Yeah so sorry that's not like my usual posts but I'm just in the mood for that kind of thing but I should hopefully be for the next post.

taglist; (if you would like adding or subtracting just let me know)
@8472 , @gym_leader_yeet , @SlightlySummer , @Possibly this , @Roses + Dreams , @RazzzBerries , @13warmanj , @BlossomSugar , @mjhmichael18 , @peachystudy , @drystar

Sorry again
Hey everyone

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about not updating, I've not had time to go on TSR over the past couple of weeks. But I will as of now. Sorry if this post is a bit rubbish, I'm not feeling great. Lets just say in my time away from TSR my life went from the best its ever been to the worst. So this post probably won't be super cheery and probably won't have the usual humour but hopefully that will make appearances soon when I cheer up. I thought to write an update as I haven't in time, and because I really need a distraction.

Business:
It seems ok, we did this essay as homework and I got 18/20 which is apparently really good for the start of the year. The course seems interesting.Both teachers seem alright as well.

Geography; Seems like it steps up a bit, but its understandable still. Still seems really interesting. I already knew the two teachers for this and I have no issues with them so that's good I suppose.

History:
Oh dear that's a lot of content to learn. It seems doable though, but it's quite daunting as someone just starting year 12. Only one teacher for this and she doesn't seem to like quiet students much so yeah as a super quite student not good

I've realised I need to get myself folders for stuff and become more organised, it's also a massive jump from GCSE

If anyone reading this is in or has done sixth form and did or is doing the same subjects as me some advice and some good revision websites and video suggestions would be really appreciated.

Yeah so sorry that's not like my usual posts but I'm just in the mood for that kind of thing but I should hopefully be for the next post.

@8472 , @gym_leader_yeet , @SlightlySummer , @Possibly this , @Roses + Dreams , @RazzzBerries , @13warmanj , @BlossomSugar , @mjhmichael18 , @peachystudy , @drystar

Sorry again

Hope you cheer up soon :console: Remember, you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to. :yep:

That score for business is amazing btw, and the History teacher sounds a lot like my Sports Studies teacher lol.
Original post by Roses + Dreams
Hope you cheer up soon :console: Remember, you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to. :yep:

That score for business is amazing btw, and the History teacher sounds a lot like my Sports Studies teacher lol.

Thank you, yeah some teachers like quiet students others don't

prsom sorry

Thank you so much your support means a lot :smile: I would but its really really complicated and you probably wouldn't want to hear it, but thank you so so so much
Hey everyone

Business:

History:

Sorry again

Hopefully you feel better soon :smile: That's a good score for business
Thank you, yeah some teachers like quiet students others don't

prsom sorry

Thank you so much your support means a lot :smile: I would but its really really complicated and you probably wouldn't want to hear it, but thank you so so so much

That's true.

It's OK. Seriously, if you don't want to explain then that's totally OK, but remember I'm always here to listen and I don't mind if it's complicated. I just want you to become happy again.:blushing:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending