A Level Biology and Chemistry - Class of 2021

Watch
maddie13
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This is for all of the students that will be starting their A Levels in Biology and Chemistry this September and will be taking the final exams in 2021.

Hopefully, through asking questions, sharing thoughts and offering advice, we will all get the grades that we want.

First question, how will you revise for Biology and Chemistry?
Med2512
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by maddie13)
This is for all of the students that will be starting their A Levels in Biology and Chemistry this September and will be taking the final exams in 2021.

Hopefully, through asking questions, sharing thoughts and offering advice, we will all get the grades that we want.

First question, how will you revise for Biology and Chemistry?
I’m going into year 13 and do both biology and chemistry as well as maths.
I’d say the best way to revise it is go over content regularly and do EXAM QUESTIONS!!!! Revise over the content whatever way is best suited to you whether that is making flashcards or mind maps or watching videos. If your like me and you re-write your notes as revision then make sure you CONDENSE them down so that way when you come back to revise over them you have all the key information you need. The CGP revision guides have quite condensed notes so I’d recommend them for any last minute revision.
After you’ve learned the content it is so important to do past paper questions because there are so many more application questions for a levels unlike GCSEs so it helps if you can get used to the kind of things that they ask and you can then see what you need more time revising
Print off a copy of the specification and use it as a guide for revision
Also make sure you are confident with GCSE bio and chem content because they are like the basics of it all!
If you have any questions feel free to ask 💗
Last edited by Med2512; 1 year ago
LAB03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
AQA have released our papers for 2021. Anyone want to discuss answers?
Last edited by LAB03; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (6)
8.7%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
72.46%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (8)
11.59%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (4)
5.8%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads