The Student Room Group

Is Deferral Request Form considered as a guaranteed seat?

About a month ago, I applied at the University of Manchester. The admission staff said that I didn’t meet the IELTS requirement and they would be glad to review my documents if my recent IELTS score meet their requirement.
After I have receieved my IELTS score which has met their requirement, I submitted my IELTS score and asked for deferral to september 2020. Then,the admission staff asked me for the TRF verification number and he sent me the deferral request form.
Is the deferral request form sent by the admission staff considered as a guaranteed seat to Manchester even though I haven’t received my official offer letter? Please give me guidance. I am really worried about it. Thank you in advance.
Original post by Kalvinkarim
About a month ago, I applied at the University of Manchester. The admission staff said that I didn’t meet the IELTS requirement and they would be glad to review my documents if my recent IELTS score meet their requirement.
After I have receieved my IELTS score which has met their requirement, I submitted my IELTS score and asked for deferral to september 2020. Then,the admission staff asked me for the TRF verification number and he sent me the deferral request form.
Is the deferral request form sent by the admission staff considered as a guaranteed seat to Manchester even though I haven’t received my official offer letter? Please give me guidance. I am really worried about it. Thank you in advance.

If you've met the conditions of your offer, and the university accept your deferral request, then you could consider it a guaranteed place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending