Eliza007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi all! Ok I have a rather long question. I want to do my MA International Relations in the UK and; 1. I’m studying my LLB online through a UK university, but I would need a student visa 2. I’m lower than a 2:1 honors 3. I did 3 certificates online through UK universities in International Relations with a average of 84% across all 3 certificates 4. I have 1 year working experience 5. I have sufficient funds to pay for my Masters and accommodation. Even with my lower grade for my LLB would I still be able to get in?
Eliza007
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I want to study my MA International Relations in the UK and;
1. I have a 3rd class degree, but I still have a few modules left to get my grade up.
2. I am currently in the last year of my LLB through a UK university.
3. I will need student visa sponsorship.
4. I have 3 certificates in International Relations through UK universities with an average of 82.4%
5. I have sufficient funds to cover my studies and accommodation
6. I have 1 year working experience

Could I successfully apply for my Masters?
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Eliza007)
Hi all! Ok I have a rather long question. I want to do my MA International Relations in the UK and; 1. I’m studying my LLB online through a UK university, but I would need a student visa 2. I’m lower than a 2:1 honors 3. I did 3 certificates online through UK universities in International Relations with a average of 84% across all 3 certificates 4. I have 1 year working experience 5. I have sufficient funds to pay for my Masters and accommodation. Even with my lower grade for my LLB would I still be able to get in?
Hi Eliza007

I would suggest working hard to bring your grades up to a 2:2 classification. If you do this some universities will ask you to submit a piece of written work on IR to show that you have the skills needed to complete an MA in IR. With your extra certificates and year working experience you may be asked to complete a written piece of work.

Hope this helps.

Dom
Eliza007
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hi Eliza007

I would suggest working hard to bring your grades up to a 2:2 classification. If you do this some universities will ask you to submit a piece of written work on IR to show that you have the skills needed to complete an MA in IR. With your extra certificates and year working experience you may be asked to complete a written piece of work.

Hope this helps.

Dom
Thank you...so what you’re saying is there is a possibility? 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate