MSc Physiotherapy Sheffield Hallam. Watch

Ashdabiz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I got offered to study physiotherapy from last year and I accepted to start 2020.

I rang up around the time I accepted and they said it’s officially confirmed that I’ve been accepted on the system and I will start in 2020.

Since then I am yet since to here anything. Should I have been contacted around this time as university is starting again? I know it starts in January ect.

Also can I have a bit of estimate how many days of the week in each trimester in the first year you’d be required to be in university or what days? This is because I want to decide if I’m going to commute or get a place near the campus.

Thank you.

Ashley.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashdabiz)
I got offered to study physiotherapy from last year and I accepted to start 2020.

I rang up around the time I accepted and they said it’s officially confirmed that I’ve been accepted on the system and I will start in 2020.

Since then I am yet since to here anything. Should I have been contacted around this time as university is starting again? I know it starts in January ect.

Also can I have a bit of estimate how many days of the week in each trimester in the first year you’d be required to be in university or what days? This is because I want to decide if I’m going to commute or get a place near the campus.

Thank you.

Ashley.
Unis are more focused on students starting this month than Jan so you will have to wait. You can ask about contact hours but it's very early for timetables so you won't know what days till closer to the time.
Ashdabiz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top