What do I need to take to uni every day? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I'm looking at bags and wondering what I'll need each day. I don't want a back pack, I was looking at satchel cross-body bags but don't think the one I'm looking at will be big enough. I'm looking at a batchel by the Cambridge satchel company. Does anyone have ideas please? Thanks
yeahthatonethere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It really depends on the day and how busy it is but I always took a notebook, my laptop, pencil case, water, and chargers. Sometimes I'd have to take lunch too and if I was planning on spending breaks in the library I'd take my notes folders or textbook with me.
Most bags will probably suffice as long as they can fit your laptop/notebooks.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm looking at bags and wondering what I'll need each day. I don't want a back pack, I was looking at satchel cross-body bags but don't think the one I'm looking at will be big enough. I'm looking at a batchel by the Cambridge satchel company. Does anyone have ideas please? Thanks
I take my laptop, a water bottle, a cereal bar and a stress ball.
Anonymous #1
What size laptops to do you have?
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 2 months ago
paper, a pen, wallet, makeup, tampon. you will be fine. you probably don't need to decide what suits you till you've experienced a few weeks in anyway.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Joleee)
paper, a pen, wallet, makeup, tampon. you will be fine. you probably don't need to decide what suits you till you've experienced a few weeks in anyway.
I'm impatient. Haha.
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 2 months ago
I'm impatient. Haha.
PRSOM
Matt14451
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Depends on your course, how long you'll be there, etc. I always had paper for note taking, a snack and a drink.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Depends what you need.

I live 1.5-2hrs from my uni and typically have full days, wet labs 1-3 times a week, and can't handwrite due to a RSI. So I take a large backpack so I can take lunch, snacks, 2 bottles of drink, lab coat, goggles, and my laptop.
Last edited by sinfonietta; 2 months ago
andysmiths
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well, I think you can find this from the online store because as per your need, you can get a vast collection of cross-body bag. I would like to share one of my experience of buying cross-body bag from “A1 FASHION GOODS” which I got this within 14 days & a better leather quality for the best price. So Must suggest you to try this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?