Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone heard anything from them yet? even an acknowledgement letter?
    i've heard from every uni i applied to except edinburgh!

ReputationRep:
    My form was processed on the 13th oct and ive still heard nothing from edinburgh. I have one offer and have heard from oxford, nothing from the rest though:-(

ReputationRep:
    mine was processed on the 12th October and i've heard nothing either. i'm the same as rachplatt - one offer and one letter from oxford and nothing else! i heard edinburgh normally give out offers in jan. i can't wait that long!

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh for Economics/Economic History!
    I still have yet to hear from Durham, York, UCL, Warwick, and St. Andrews (not to mention UNC-Chapel Hill in America), though.

ReputationRep:
    I just received an offer as well, conditional, for Social Sciences and Humanities.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so jealous! i havn't heard a thing

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh you have heard early you two!
    When I was at the visiting day they said tend to make decisions later in the applications cycle.
    I've heard nothing and my form was processed on October 6th.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer!!! Got it yesterday , conditional, BBB to read History and Politics..
    Good luck y'all

ReputationRep:
    Hey Iv just heard that Iv got an interview for veterinary medicine! - dont really know what to expect tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wasabipea)
    I got an offer!!! Got it yesterday , conditional, BBB to read History and Politics..
    Good luck y'all
    oh i hope i get an offer! I want to do Politics too. It most likely be one of my two choices.

what are your predicted grades just out of curiousity?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck y'all
    Eek I wanna do politics!
    Was your personal statement more history based or more politics based out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    I havnt heard anything either, sent off my application Sept. 27. Got offers from three out of my six choices though so far.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything, it's mean. I've heard from Oxford, got an offer from Glasgow and heard from Bristol. damn them

ReputationRep:
    Good luck y'all
    Out of interest, what were your GCSE and AS level grades? or did you do scottish qualifications?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    oh i hope i get an offer! I want to do Politics too. It most likely be one of my two choices.

what are your predicted grades just out of curiousity?
    erm, 4A's predicted and AAAB at AS, (I screwed up my Econs unit 3 paper, kinda wreaked havoc on my UMS point score, lol)
    GCSE: 5A* 4A 1B

and my PS was all about wanting to do both History and Politics..
    Best of luck!!!!!!
    How did all of you guys do?

ReputationRep:
    erm, 4A's predicted and AAAB at AS, (I screwed up my Econs unit 3 paper, kinda wreaked havoc on my UMS point score, lol)
    GCSE: 5A* 4A 1B

and my PS was all about wanting to do both History and Politics..
    Best of luck!!!!!!
    How did all of you guys do?
    hey wow! That's fantastic! Do you think Edinburgh will be one of your two choices then?

i'm predicted ABB and Edinburgh would most definately be one of my two choices. One reason being that i'm moving back up there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still totally confused.. argh. But I really like the sound of Edinburgh, most possibly one of my 2 choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alro)
    mine was processed on the 12th October and i've heard nothing either. i'm the same as rachplatt - one offer and one letter from oxford and nothing else! i heard edinburgh normally give out offers in jan. i can't wait that long!
    Do you think we should start a club!? Where have you heard from? Which oxford college have u applied to? and most importantly...for what subject?

ReputationRep:
    Read the sig. (I'm pre-qualifications, but my scores surpassed their requirements.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachplatt)
    Do you think we should start a club!? Where have you heard from? Which oxford college have u applied to? and most importantly...for what subject?
    yeah definately! i've heard from leeds (BBB) and from York yesterday (AAB) for history. i applied to Wadham what about u?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.