The Student Room Group

I’m a Bengali girl, ask me anything :)

As obscure as a country Bangladesh may be, it has still produced millions and millions of Bengalis that have resided in nearly every country in the world. I’m a British born and bred Bengali girl, with very Bangladesh proud parents, and have had my fair share of travelling abroad to Bangladesh. Whatever questions you have, please ask away!
What part are you from?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
What part are you from?

My dad is from Sylhet and my mum is from Moulvibazar, and we have houses in both areas, so both parts :smile:
where do you live
OK Ms. Bangali Anonymous. This is once again The Un-Knowing American. 1. why is sky blue during the day and clear at night?. 2. Before Bangladesh was called Bangladesh (now this is a trick question) was Bangladesh originally called West Pakastan or East Pakastan? and did if so did that National Name change happen during the US Richard Milhouse Nixon's Administration? . 3 what is the ethnic difference between Angelo's White Anglo Saxon Protestants Now that is the biggest trick question because I will truly be taken back if a place called Angelia still exists. 4. what is the square root of 666.
I want the Those Questions Answered, Ms. Bengali Girl. or there will be a Blitzkrieg Foray into the West Indus-valey by command of The Ioniae Veihmana Wermahtch.
are u in love with your dhula bhai
who is this from?
I will investigate this Abu Bahi (incorrect spelling) coz I have a sneaky suspicion u r mocking me in some sarcastic way, maybe coz u know that I all ready know most of the answers to those questions that I had asked and maybe I had went to far with the questions about East Pakastan and when it's National Name was charged to Bengal which took a war which war. I have forgotten how painful 😥 such histories are, So I do apologise. Now that I am remembering the R. M.. Nixon Presidency I could have been mistaken Bangladesh for Bengal. But the apology is sincere, and the question in regards to the square root of six hundred and sixty six is the one question I had asked that I do not know the answer to.
Original post by Anonymous
As obscure as a country Bangladesh may be, it has still produced millions and millions of Bengalis that have resided in nearly every country in the world. I’m a British born and bred Bengali girl, with very Bangladesh proud parents, and have had my fair share of travelling abroad to Bangladesh. Whatever questions you have, please ask away!

Yo I'm a Bengali male. I was just wondering as it's very common, would you marry another Bengali? Personally, I feel like I would marry some1 none Bengali but that's my opinion. Also, do u happen to b muslim?
you probably areee
Are you allowed to wear tight blue jeans and a crop top?
Original post by XBomber258
Are you allowed to wear tight blue jeans and a crop top?

I guess we are “allowed”, but it’s not something I would really wear as it’s not my personal preference :smile:
>opens a thread telling people to 'ask her anything'
>doesn't reply to any of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending