Sexually frustrated Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello, I am 16 years old going into year 12. I feel like this may sound really fake for tsr but I am just telling you how I feel and that I would like to get everyone's advice/opinions on what to do.

As the title says I always feel sexually frustrated most often at night. I am not really the most good looking boy probably get rated around 6 / 7 / 8 at most rarely but obviously from this as you can tell I don't get girls. I have never had a "girlfriend". I have tried speaking to some girls recently but it never works out. These girls are just people from around / near people who are around my age who leave in my county or near. they just always come back with blunt responses when I try to talk to them. p.s I do try talk to them because I would like to try get a genuine relationship. I do understand you will most likely say just be patient. but to be fair with you I just find it hard. and I feel lonely (Idk if this is the word but hopefully you get what I'm coming from.)

As you can tell from the paragraph above I don't really have a good relationship with girls and I feel that its probably my looks and my appearance and I know that you should never judge someone off their looks because they may have a great personality. but I feel that this is a reality. like some people (who I tried talking too) they were fine talking to me but as soon as I sent a picture of myself. they all of a sudden became blunt and stopped talking to me.

My question too you is what should I do. I am going into college next week which is good because hopefully I may find someone there. but yeah if you can give me any advice then that would be great.

Thanks in advance
Kmcuk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, I am 16 years old going into year 12. I feel like this may sound really fake for tsr but I am just telling you how I feel and that I would like to get everyone's advice/opinions on what to do.

As the title says I always feel sexually frustrated most often at night. I am not really the most good looking boy probably get rated around 6 / 7 / 8 at most rarely but obviously from this as you can tell I don't get girls. I have never had a "girlfriend". I have tried speaking to some girls recently but it never works out. These girls are just people from around / near people who are around my age who leave in my county or near. they just always come back with blunt responses when I try to talk to them. p.s I do try talk to them because I would like to try get a genuine relationship. I do understand you will most likely say just be patient. but to be fair with you I just find it hard. and I feel lonely (Idk if this is the word but hopefully you get what I'm coming from.)

As you can tell from the paragraph above I don't really have a good relationship with girls and I feel that its probably my looks and my appearance and I know that you should never judge someone off their looks because they may have a great personality. but I feel that this is a reality. like some people (who I tried talking too) they were fine talking to me but as soon as I sent a picture of myself. they all of a sudden became blunt and stopped talking to me.

My question too you is what should I do. I am going into college next week which is good because hopefully I may find someone there. but yeah if you can give me any advice then that would be great.

Thanks in advance
I am a girl and am also starting college this month so here's my advice. Personally i would just see how it goes, we are all going to meet so many people in our lifetime and college seems like a great place to start. Firstly, you are going to be around people who are doing the same things as you so there will be more in common with your classmates etc. Secondly, you will have a lot more time to develop friendships and relationships in your own time since college obviously isn't 7 days a week and i guess it will just be a case of meeting and developing relationships with new people who WILL have more in common with you. As a girl, i can tell you that it is NOT about looks, yes there will be shallow people like that but if you take the time to just get to know someone and show people who you really are then that's the key to success. Be yourself, develop friendships, focus on college work but also keep in mind your social life. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads