The Student Room Group

I likenmy best friend

I like my best friend what should i do! One promblem. Her best friend is my ex :frown: What shoukd i do?
Go for it. Get closer to her. You can easily avoid your ex if you guys dated.
Reply 2
she told me that she liked me in Jamuary while i was w her friend, and now i feel something very weird for her, but i think it would be very awkward and weird if i hamg out with my ex s best friend, i wish i could erase some ****
as long as thats the only issue and theres nothing else to complicate it, you have to do whats right for you

do you want someone else even if they're an ex to control your life?

you gotta do what you gotta do or you lack balls
Reply 4
i really dont know what to do... Another problem is that she mat face problems with her friend and the last thing i want is her being sad
Original post by Anonymous
she told me that she liked me in Jamuary while i was w her friend, and now i feel something very weird for her, but i think it would be very awkward and weird if i hamg out with my ex s best friend, i wish i could erase some ****

If she likes you back, go for it. It won’t be awkward if you don’t hang out or make contact at all. If you do date, you can tell her that you feel awkward with her so she can understand and make it so you have limited contact with her. Just enjoy being happy with her and try forget about anything with your ex.
Original post by Anonymous
i really dont know what to do... Another problem is that she mat face problems with her friend and the last thing i want is her being sad

What???
do what feels right
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
if i date my crush, her friend(my ex) might br mad at her and i dont wamt my best friend to be sad or smth, 😪 and also i dont even know if she still likes me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending