Want more information about this university?
username4934824
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello. I’m doing cyber-security and I was wondering in anyone else is doing it here? I’ve only found 2 people so far doing it lol.
username4934824
Rep:
?
No one?
meandtheboys
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you mean cyberstart then I started it as well
Advertisement
username4934824
Rep:
?
(Original post by meandtheboys)
if you mean cyberstart then I started it as well.
No, I am doing a Cyber-Security BSc.

I have only found 3 people doing it so far ahah
stripo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stuck on the challenge level (14) as always but other than that I'm done. I just started it today.
Advertisement
AK-8055
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
please if someone has completed it submit the ansr
username4934824
Rep:
?
Bump! Still trying to find cyber-security students. It would be good to get a group chat going!
Advertisement
14yalamanchilig
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hi,
I am going to do that in 2 years time. I am currently in a-level and have completed CEH (Ec-council)
mukhtar1122
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by dean19nine)
Bump! Still trying to find cyber-security students. It would be good to get a group chat going!
Hey bro, I've applied to do cyber security bcc at Aston this year, what's it been like so far?
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by dean19nine)
Hello. I’m doing cyber-security and I was wondering in anyone else is doing it here? I’ve only found 2 people so far doing it lol.
yes i do, well its more from home just hacking random stuff in the house to tighten our security, so its ethical hacking u know u should try it, like with permission hack into the persons device or let them know what your doing like phishing and do routines to make sure people in the house are at their best in terms of security
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by mukhtar1122)
Hey bro, I've applied to do cyber security bcc at Aston this year, what's it been like so far?
I do cyber security! So far It has been good.

Just some advice. Please go to your lectures and ask for help when you need it. I had the fresher mindset (partied too much) for pretty much the whole of term 1 and when it came to the January exams, I flopped and have to retake 2 exams :/. It is very easy for you to slip and then you have to catch up on so much work.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads