Have you ever been slapped by anyone except for your parents? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sometimes I’ve been slapped or had my hair pulled by my mum if I’ve been quite rude to her (but luckily it’s only happened a few times and my dad doesn’t hit me).
My grandfather (mums dad) however has slapped me most times I’ve seen him over the past few years, don’t see him very often by the way. He has punched me in the back and also back of my head, slapped my bum, legs and also face and a couple of years back he came to stay with me and my mum for a while (after living abroad for a while and coming back due to ill health) and I occasionally got smacked by him if I was misbehaving. He has also tried to hurt me emotionally and threatened to smack me even more.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes, it wasn't a big deal when I was a kid

Been slapped by a few women, too :laugh:
Hirsty97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your grandad sounds like a creep

Nope and my mum says she never had to slap me
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Been slapped by a few women, too :laugh:
Didn't take you for a heartbreaker. :eek: You sound like a player, though. :rambo:
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
Didn't take you for a heartbreaker. :eek: You sound like a player, though. :rambo:
I have a sharp tongue
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a sharp tongue
And, even sharper teeth (I'm sure)...
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And, even sharper teeth (I'm sure)...
i am unsure of the implication here, ha
Quick-use
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i am unsure of the implication here, ha
:lol:

I guess what I meant was you're not all bark, but pack a pretty mean bite as well.

It's late... Feel free to ignore my sleep-deprived self. :fluffy:
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:lol:

I guess what I meant was you're not all bark, but pack a pretty mean bite as well.

It's late... Feel free to ignore my sleep-deprived self. :fluffy:
oh! haha well, some people would agree

But mostly I am anything for a quiet life (within reason) :laugh:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
wow are you male or female?
heermeet
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
maybe try... not being rude?
MyFightSong
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah as a 5 year old i was slapped across my face by my uncle because i was annoying him and then as a teenager i got slapped on the arm a few times by my bish grandma and aunt and also got hit with a shoe once by my fat bloody aunt (all three were from my dads side, what a surprise) and i don't even know why, the cow was speaking to me in urdu and then asked me if i agreed and because i didn't understand what she asked me i stupidly nodded and said yes so she started hitting me with a slipper telling me to apologise! bear in mind this was the very FIRST TIME i was meeting her as well. she started off as being all loving and then ended up hitting me, made me hate the cow right from the beginning.... grrr

and i've even been slapped by two of my friends when i was at school, both times it was during a minor argument. i must have been seen as one helluvan easy target if even my own friends saw nothing wrong with hitting me during such a minor argument. this is why i've pretty much given up on life.
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
damn seriously? punched in the back of the head for what, being rude? or did he just feel like it?

good thing about old people is that they are gonna be dead soon. so you won't have to endure it for long.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Hirsty97)
Your grandad sounds like a creep

Nope and my mum says she never had to slap me
Wouldn’t say a creep as such but apparently he used to slap my mum as well
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
wow are you male or female?
Female
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MyFightSong)
yeah as a 5 year old i was slapped across my face by my uncle because i was annoying him and then as a teenager i got slapped on the arm a few times by my bish grandma and aunt and also got hit with a shoe once by my fat bloody aunt (all three were from my dads side, what a surprise) and i don't even know why, the cow was speaking to me in urdu and then asked me if i agreed and because i didn't understand what she asked me i stupidly nodded and said yes so she started hitting me with a slipper telling me to apologise! bear in mind this was the very FIRST TIME i was meeting her as well. she started off as being all loving and then ended up hitting me, made me hate the cow right from the beginning.... grrr

and i've even been slapped by two of my friends when i was at school, both times it was during a minor argument. i must have been seen as one helluvan easy target if even my own friends saw nothing wrong with hitting me during such a minor argument. this is why i've pretty much given up on life.
Sorry to hear that. My grandad can come across as being kind to people that don’t know him very well but to people who know him more his moods can be so up and down and unpredictable.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by goggleyed)
damn seriously? punched in the back of the head for what, being rude? or did he just feel like it?

good thing about old people is that they are gonna be dead soon. so you won't have to endure it for long.
I had been asking for it as I was in a bad mood and decided to slam the bathroom door shut behind him as he was going in there but before I managed to even start going up the stairs to my bedroom he flung the bathroom door open, marched over to me and then punched me in the back of the head.

He’s in a nursing home now so I don’t particularly have to spend a lot of time with him and he’s not tried to hit me at all since he’s been in there.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
nope
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Female
your granddad punches a female in the back of the head?! sorry but what a POS!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
your granddad punches a female in the back of the head?! sorry but what a POS!
Yeah, he punched me!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads