Birmingham City University (BCU) applicants chat thread 2020 Watch

Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kishan17696)
I applied for advanced computer science, and got a conditional offer. Having met my academic conditions, I sent the Uni my mark sheets, and Another condition on my offer letter was to pay half of my fees; so I did this and informed the Uni, and provided a bank statement also.but they didnt reply...its been 7or 8 days...Im confused...still, they did not give me a straight forward answer about the cas issuing date, and I haven't received any acknowledgement from them regarding CAS letter. Any advice?
Hi... I was informed that the last day for issuing the CAS is 10th January, which is today.. Keep calling and inquiring about yours.
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Kishan17696)
I applied for advanced computer science, and got a conditional offer. Having met my academic conditions, I sent the Uni my mark sheets, and Another condition on my offer letter was to pay half of my fees; so I did this and informed the Uni, and provided a bank statement also.but they didnt reply...its been 7or 8 days...Im confused...still, they did not give me a straight forward answer about the cas issuing date, and I haven't received any acknowledgement from them regarding CAS letter. Any advice?
Hi Kishan,

We're sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Our International team are currently experiencing extremely high volumes of CAS applications, so decisions are taking between 7-10 working days. You can refer to your agent portal for updates on your CAS status. If 7-10 working days have passed and you still haven't heard anything, you can contact our International on +44 (0)121 331 5389. For other contact methods or to request a call, click here.

Chloe - BCU Team
MOHA_91
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Birmingham City University)
Hi Kishan,

We're sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Our International team are currently experiencing extremely high volumes of CAS applications, so decisions are taking between 7-10 working days. You can refer to your agent portal for updates on your CAS status. If 7-10 working days have passed and you still haven't heard anything, you can contact our International on +44 (0)121 331 5389. For other contact methods or to request a call, click here.

Chloe - BCU Team
Hello Chloe
Its happening for me the same issue, I’ve been waiting for the cas number since before Christmas and my course will start in 3rd of February and I haven’t received the cas no. yet!

I can confirm that international team are currently experiencing extremely high volume of cas applications. But the visa process takes more than 2 Weeks and I won’t have enough time. I really need to apply for the visa asap!

Please can u help me in this situation.😞
Anonymous #6
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by MOHA_91)
Hello Chloe
Its happening for me the same issue, I’ve been waiting for the cas number since before Christmas and my course will start in 3rd of February and I haven’t received the cas no. yet!

I can confirm that international team are currently experiencing extremely high volume of cas applications. But the visa process takes more than 2 Weeks and I won’t have enough time. I really need to apply for the visa asap!

Please can u help me in this situation.😞
Hey
I faced the same CAS delay...However i finally received the CAS and applied for the Visa... Unfortunately now there's a Visa Delay and my course begins in 5 days. I'm really worried.
la11
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
anyone received any offers from BCU for any course?
Lshort17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by la11)
Yep
la11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Lshort17)
Yep
whcih course and when?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by la11)
Yess
Lshort17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by la11)
whcih course and when?
Building surveying, i got it 4th dec but applied 13th nov, be patient as may take a while
Anonymous #6
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Lshort17)
Building surveying, i got it 4th dec but applied 13th nov, be patient as may take a while
Did you apply for the visa?
Lshort17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you apply for the visa?
Im starting in sept, im a uk student too so dont need one
abbi3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Yeah me !! Unconditional for psychology with criminology

(Original post by la11)
la11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by abbi3)
Yeah me !! Unconditional for psychology with criminology
Congratulations! thats sooo good!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.26%
1 (86)
13.42%
2 (83)
12.95%
19.34%
22.15%
18.88%

Watched Threads