The Student Room Group

Superdry interview!!! Please help!!

I have an interview with superdry in a few days, I already know that it will consist of a group interview and a 1-1 interview. I just wanted to ask what kind of questions will they ask, what the process will be like, what will we be doing in the group interview? And what should I wear!
Original post by Riannnne
I have an interview with superdry in a few days, I already know that it will consist of a group interview and a 1-1 interview. I just wanted to ask what kind of questions will they ask, and why the process will be like. And what should I wear!

Hey, for the what you wear part, I'd say go smart-casual, I'm guessing they didn't clarify the dresscode to you, so that's always the safest option. The classic questions you get for something like this is "why do you think you're right for the job?" "what previous experience do you have which could help you in this job?"
You need to make sure that you show the interviewers skills you possess which could help you in the job and back up what you say with examples in the past - for example, working at superdry means you need to talk to customers, so they are looking for someone who is confident and has had experience with talking to the public... if you have any examples where you've done that, definitely remember to add it.
Other traits they might look for is organisational and team work skills.
The main point is, you have to know the type of person the interviewer is looking for to employ. The way you present yourself, both appearance and personality is also a huge aspect of it.
Hope this helps, and good luck with your interview
Reply 2
Original post by XKangaotiCX
Hey, for the what you wear part, I'd say go smart-casual, I'm guessing they didn't clarify the dresscode to you, so that's always the safest option. The classic questions you get for something like this is "why do you think you're right for the job?" "what previous experience do you have which could help you in this job?"
You need to make sure that you show the interviewers skills you possess which could help you in the job and back up what you say with examples in the past - for example, working at superdry means you need to talk to customers, so they are looking for someone who is confident and has had experience with talking to the public... if you have any examples where you've done that, definitely remember to add it.
Other traits they might look for is organisational and team work skills.
The main point is, you have to know the type of person the interviewer is looking for to employ. The way you present yourself, both appearance and personality is also a huge aspect of it.
Hope this helps, and good luck with your interview

Thank you so much, also one more thing what kind of activities will we be doing in the group assessment?
Original post by Riannnne
Thank you so much, also one more thing what kind of activities will we be doing in the group assessment?

To be honest I have no clue, I've never had to do a group assessment as part of the job interviewing process, but I assume it'll be seeing how well people work together? Good luck btw!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending