KCL Stamford Street 2019/2020 Room Swap

Watch
Un1Stud3nt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!
Last edited by Un1Stud3nt; 1 year ago
Super199
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Un1Stud3nt)
Hi I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I am looking for an en-suite room anywhere located as near central as possible as I study at Strand campus at King's.
Stamford street is probably one of the closest campuses to Strand campus. Like a 10-15 min walk at max over the bridge
Un1Stud3nt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Super199)
Stamford street is probably one of the closest campuses to Strand campus. Like a 10-15 min walk at max over the bridge
Yes I’m aware but I’ve been there for the past two years and am hoping for a slightly bigger room / change of scenery even if it means being slightly further away.
Nedstark97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!
Hi I have an ensuite at Julian Markham House, 275 pounds per week. I'm not looking to swap but to transfer my contract to someone else. Are you interested?
Pablo Villacampa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would be very interested. I have an en-suite room at Atlas, vauxhall. I would be more than happy to swap, please PM me.
Pablo Villacampa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I live at atals in vauxhall, I currently have a 51 week contract and I am looking to move into stamford street apartments.

Facebook: Pablo Villacampa

Instagram: @pablovillacamp
Tyamara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi ! I currently have an ensuite at Julian Markham House, and I would be interested but 2 questions: do you have a bed in which 2 persons can sleep ? And do you benefit from the KAAS program ? Thank you !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (692)
33.79%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (873)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (391)
19.09%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.49%

Watched Threads