The Student Room Group

Pimple

How to rid of them fastttttt and acne plzzzzz
smear some toothpaste on top if theyre just temporary pimples and let it dry then wash off.
if it's acne i'd recommend going to a doctor/pharmacy maybe and they may be able to prescribe some cream. xox
pray to god and next time take care of your skin by drinking plenty of water. Acne takes its time to go even if you do many remedies. its the bitter truth. this is the reality of life
Having a bad outbreak myself and no product works its all about a healthy diet.
Original post by JamesO'Mara
Having a bad outbreak myself and no product works its all about a healthy diet.

You should ask your GP to get on roaccutane, it takes about 4-6 months but is the only cure to acne
Original post by Mustafa0605
You should ask your GP to get on roaccutane, it takes about 4-6 months but is the only cure to acne

There is also lymecycline which is another one which is really good but stops working after so many months.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
do a complete detox of your diet, stay hydrated and look for a cream called 'clyndamycin.'
Original post by JamesO'Mara
There is also lymecycline which is another one which is really good but stops working after so many months.

Yeah I had that and it worked for some months but after a couple of months acne turned really bad so I went on accutane which has fully cleared it
Original post by Mustafa0605
Yeah I had that and it worked for some months but after a couple of months acne turned really bad so I went on accutane which has fully cleared it

Phew not the only one haha just took a note i will ask my doctor for it this Friday thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest