Turn on thread page Beta

Avril Lavigne watch

since there are so many different mixed opinions of avril,i was wondering what u think of her??????

ReputationRep:
    i think she's cool. She's really great to sing along to but I definatly need to get hold of her second album - apparently it's got more rock tunes as opposed to the pop on her first album.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, not keen at all. But then, I just don't listen to her. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's reallt good and her second album really rocks

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    since there are so many different mixed opinions of avril,i was wondering what u think of her??????
    She is a bridge between pop and rock, hopefully helping new comers get a taste of something heavier than pop.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like any of her new songs that I've heard on the radio so far.

ReputationRep:
    She has no singing talent,she is not good enough to sing in little childerns cartoon themes and plus she tries to be boyish,she just bores me her only good song was complicated

ReputationRep:
    She crap, in every sense of the word.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    i can tolerate her.. but def not like any of her stuff.shes a lil show off to be honest

ReputationRep:
    pretty much the same opinion as i have of busted, there's much better stuff out there

ReputationRep:
    i find her really irritating. theres just something about her that annoys me. dont quite know what it is. i just dont like her.

looks:
    music: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I like her. I really enjoyed her first album and I got her scond one yesterday which is also pretty amazing. I like her voice and her lyrics and her sound. I dont really care if people slate me for liking her.

ReputationRep:
    i quite like the stuff she is doing now (but not what she was doing when she started)

ReputationRep:
    no oppinon

Fact: she is canadian

ReputationRep:
    wasn't a big fan until I saw her gig.

Fantastic show.

ReputationRep:
    her 2nd album is really gd. her first album was a bit depressing lol but the 2nd is a big big improvement and her voice is quite nice! and her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh_git)
    her 2nd album is really gd. her first album was a bit depressing lol but the 2nd is a big big improvement and her voice is quite nice! and her

avril...i h8 avril...but yeh shes buff

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.