Provisional driving licence

Watch this thread
Cheywilliams123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I applied for my provisional driving licence a couple day ago and I’ve recently received a letter from the driving licence online and it’s asking me to fill out things such as my gb photo card driving licence number but as I am only applying for my provisional I do not have a gb photo card driving licence number and never have. I’ve been told that I may have applied for the wrong thing but I searched provisional driving licence and applied online I was just wondering if they normally send out a driver licence form out for somebody who’s applied for a provisional licence.
firephoenix
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I applied for a provisional licence a few months back and it was optional to put the gb driving license number in for me, and I still got the license
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Cheywilliams123)
I applied for my provisional driving licence a couple day ago and I’ve recently received a letter from the driving licence online and it’s asking me to fill out things such as my gb photo card driving licence number but as I am only applying for my provisional I do not have a gb photo card driving licence number and never have. I’ve been told that I may have applied for the wrong thing but I searched provisional driving licence and applied online I was just wondering if they normally send out a driver licence form out for somebody who’s applied for a provisional licence.
Show us the part of the form you're confused about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads