The Student Room Group

We’re 5x better looking in the mirror..?🥴

Is this true? I already KNOW I’m ugly as ****. VERY VERY rarely do I feel pretty, even then there’s 100 things I can point out that I hate. So if I’m ugly in the mirror, how ugly must I be in real life lmao. Christ. I’m stressed. At least I have personality to make up for it.....I think.

Same situation when I feel good about myself if a take a pocket with the front front facing camera, and then when I take one with the back facing camera I look like a Neanderthal. My face is just so unsymmetrical and ugly. :/ I know not everyone is symmetrical. But still. Sorry for this downer lol
Everyone looks prettier in the mirror :laugh:
Original post by Anonymous
Is this true? I already KNOW I’m ugly as ****. VERY VERY rarely do I feel pretty, even then there’s 100 things I can point out that I hate. So if I’m ugly in the mirror, how ugly must I be in real life lmao. Christ. I’m stressed. At least I have personality to make up for it.....I think.

Same situation when I feel good about myself if a take a pocket with the front front facing camera, and then when I take one with the back facing camera I look like a Neanderthal. My face is just so unsymmetrical and ugly. :/ I know not everyone is symmetrical. But still. Sorry for this downer lol

I'm a guy but think I look ok both in the mirror and irl
Reply 3
Original post by SlightlySummer
Everyone looks prettier in the mirror :laugh:

Y doe
Reply 4
I'm a guy but think I look ok both in the mirror and irl

I’m happy for you sir
Reply 5
But some of us are less fortunate. There are bigger problems in the world, I know but feeing **** about how you look, knowing only plastic surgery will fix it, is a ****ty feeing
I’m happy for you sir

Cheers

I'm sure you're actually a 6/7 out of 10 at least :lol: just chilllll
Y doe

Idk, maybe because the mirror image is inverted. But anyway we look more like we do in the mirror (than a phone camera) in real life
Reply 9
I'm sure you're actually a 6/7 out of 10 at least :lol: just chilllll

I beg to differ
No mirrors do not make you look better. Sometimes the lighting can help, but a mirror is a reflection of yourself. Pictures can make someone look better or worse, but this is not the case with mirrors.
See how you look on videos when unaware that’s the most accurate way
That's not true I've looked at someone and their mirror reflection and they still look the same, mirror is not a filter it reflects what's before it
It’s true 😂 that bathroom mirror does do this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending