Boyfriend doesn’t last long during sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly three years and I love him very much except he doesn’t seem to last long during sex. I’m talking maybe not even 2mins. We do foreplay but the sex is just boring. When we first got together it didn’t really bother me but now I just never seem to enjoy it. He always asks if I *** and I tell him the truth so we tend to have sex more than once but he still doesn’t last long. I have resulted in making up excuses to not have sex because I find it unfair that’s he gets to finish and I don’t. Any suggestions?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve been with my boyfriend for nearly three years and I love him very much except he doesn’t seem to last long during sex. I’m talking maybe not even 2mins. We do foreplay but the sex is just boring. When we first got together it didn’t really bother me but now I just never seem to enjoy it. He always asks if I *** and I tell him the truth so we tend to have sex more than once but he still doesn’t last long. I have resulted in making up excuses to not have sex because I find it unfair that’s he gets to finish and I don’t. Any suggestions?
Um few suggestions here, you can buy numbing gel/lube condoms that make it feel less intense for him but won’t affect how you feel anything, he could use two condoms at once To prevent him from finishing early, again it’s less stimulation for him, more for you
JMH1628
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Um few suggestions here, you can buy numbing gel/lube condoms that make it feel less intense for him but won’t affect how you feel anything, he could use two condoms at once To prevent him from finishing early, again it’s less stimulation for him, more for you
Ignore all of that. Communicate with him. Talk. Things like these are normally down to feeling pressure and to perform and he's probably worrying about it as soon as it starts.

Thinking's it's unfair because he finishes and you don't is selfish when you haven't explained how you feel. If you had, you wouldn't be asking on here.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Talk to him about it and explain how you're feeling. You can work out a solution. Try using numbing condoms to help. He may also benefit from a visit to his GP as well if he finishes very quickly.
Penis445
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
well it shows he is attracted to you there is that. Could I suggest a bit of cocaine it usually makes me perform for long periods making sure that my partner is ****ed royally. other wise dump him
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, forget about yourself and talk to him about how you both feel about sex ,not just you! Also stop having basic sex and think about variety. Research premature ejaculation issues. You also need imagination during sex. Why emphasise penetration initially? And you could learn more about handjobs and bj and let him explode. Then let him rest and then you can get hold of him a bit later and enjoy him. You could also help him to control his ejaculation by, for example, squeezing his penis head when he feels like he may lose control. It is called the pause-squeeze method and you wait 30 seconds until his desire to ejaculate decreases.Communication is really a key point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads