which uses the UCAT less during the admission process out of Bristol and Exeter?

Watch
metalmay
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey just wondering which out of the 2 unis place a lesser emphasis and would be a safer shot with an average UCAT..i know they both dont use the STJ...
GANFYD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by metalmay)
Hey just wondering which out of the 2 unis place a lesser emphasis and would be a safer shot with an average UCAT..i know they both dont use the STJ...
Have you read their websites? What research have you done into this?
Bristol solely uses UCAT to assess, ie 100% dependent on your UCAT score if you meet minimum requirements, and cut off was around 690 last year
Exeter, as they say on their website, assess using A level gradesa nd only use a UCAT cut off if they have too many people on the same score. lat year they did not use it at all but you needed to have been predicted A*A*A (or acieved A*AA) but for the 2 years beforehand you needed A*A*A* predicted AND a UCAT score of 667
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (134)
28.45%
No - I have already returned home (63)
13.38%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.75%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.55%
No - I live at home during term anyway (136)
28.87%

Watched Threads