What's the worst referee decisions you have ever seen? Watch

Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
They said the mistake made in the Palace v Villa game was one of the worst howlers ever. I can also remember the infamous ghost goal years ago I think it was at Watford. So anyway what's the worst refereeing mistake you have ever seen?
Mustafa0605
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Worst refereeing match was Bayern vs Real Madrid
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
in the rugby match between scotland and australia in 2015
appalling
Nichrome
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
They said the mistake made in the Palace v Villa game was one of the worst howlers ever. I can also remember the infamous ghost goal years ago I think it was at Watford. So anyway what's the worst refereeing mistake you have ever seen?
I think it was Reading vs Watford for the ghost goal.

I am obviously biased but for me Ovrebo's performance at the Chelsea vs Barcelona game will forever be the worst on account of the multiple, repeated bad decisions.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nichrome)

I am obviously biased but for me Ovrebo's performance at the Chelsea vs Barcelona game will forever be the worst on account of the multiple, repeated bad decisions.
To be fair that referee was appalling, and I seem to remember he quit after that
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
In Bundesliga, don't know the season, but it was in the match Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen when Kießling's header hit the side netting, but went through a hole in it what was accepted as a goal.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nichrome)

I'm convinced that was fixed because UEFA didn't want an all English final two years in a row.

This one for me.

Firstly, why is the referee blowing up with a team on the attack in the penalty box?
Secondly, the team who missed out (Accrington) drew the game. They missed out on promotion on goal difference.

mojojojo101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The correct answer is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDs-fDCZY
ededdeddie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Psg v Barcelona
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Maradona's "Hand of God" goal ..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.5%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (69)
56.1%
No (46)
37.4%

Watched Threads